BOOM Goes My Mind

I'm at Jaedens door I see his parents car is gone so I figured this would be a good time to tell him Finn kissed me. I knock on the door softly, slowly hesitating then Jaeden opens the door Im looking at the floor because I can feel my tears coming back "(Y/N) where have you been... are you okay?" Jaeden asks I look up at him my face turns bright red I start breathing heavily and crying uncontrollably I'm having an anxiety attack I Jaeden steps closer I fall to the ground and he starts to panic the only person that knows how to deal with my anxiety attacks is Wyatt beacuse I've had multiple In front of him. Jaeden falls on his knees and calls Wyatt

                ♡Wyatt Jaeden♡

Hello
   Wyatt help (Y/N)'s having an anxiety attack I dont know what to do
Okay Jaeden calm down just tell her youre here TELL HER YOU'RE JAEDEN NOW!
                                                     Why me!
Because whenever she would have one around me thinking of you would clam her down!
                                           Okay I gotta go

                 *Jaeden hangs up*
                  ♡Jaedens P.O.V♡

"(Y/N) It's me Jaeden please tell me whats wrong" I ask her then she screams "FINN KISSED ME OKAY" Then she starts crying "It's okay" I say I know she wouldn't do that to me but Finn would so im not mad at her. "What?" She looks up at me I grab her cheek and kiss her her soft lips tastes like candy I never wanna stop kissing her thats probably why Finn likes her she everything you'll ever want in a girl. I pull away from our kiss stand up and pull her up with me we walk in to my house I get her some hot chocolate and I sit beside her and watch her drink it shes so beautiful and she doesnt even know it.

Then she pulls me into a hug "Jaeden?" "Yeah?" "Why are you so nice to me even though Im a shitty person" she says as she plays with my hair "Because you're not a shitty person your amazing no matter what you do and I'll never stop loving you" she looks up at me with the biggest smile on her face and she puts both of her hands on both of my cheeks and looks me right in the eyes its like she is searching through my soul then she slowly leans in and kisses me like a kiss shes never kissed me before.

We detached from the kiss "Jaeden please don't hurt Finn just talk to him" I whine and pout "Jaeden No" she says "Fine but only because I love you" I say "I love you too" she says then kisses me agian.

♡It's getting harded to understand how you felt in my hands♡