Truth or Dare

The movie ended and Finn jumps out of his seat okay who wants to play truth or dare everyone yells "me" except for Jaeden "c'mon Jaeden" I say while pouting "ugh fine" Jaeden says as he rolls his eyes we all sit in a circle on the floor "Jaeden! Truth or Dare" Finn says with a big smirk on his face.

                    Jaedens POV

Okay Jaeden if you say truth they might ask you who your crush is and you don't wanna say its (Y/N) and you'll look like a loser if you don't pick dare so you have to pick dare. "Um dare".

                       (Y/N)'s POV
Jaeden says dare and im shocked i didn't know he had it in him. then Finn says "I Dare you to... have seven minutes in heaven with (Y/N)" Finns says with a bigger smirk on his face. Jaeden and i get up and go to my closet, we step in and close to door. "So um what do you wanna do" Jaeden says "I don't know" Jaeden says looking down at the floor "you don't have to if you're not ready" I say leaning back into the wall "No it's not that i don't want to its just that i don't want to like this" Jaeden whispers "oh okay" I whisper back Jaeden look up at me and grabs my hand and slowly pulled me In our lips almost met but I quickly looked at the door "we should probably go and she what there doing" I say looking down while bitting the inside of my lip "yea we should" Jaeden said while slow letting go. We open the door and walk out while the others are sitting on the floor staring at us.

"Its getting late guys we should get home" Wyatt said as he stands up and so does Finn and Jack "Bye guys" I say as they walk out the door. "We should get some sleep for school tomorrow...did you wanna just stay over agian its pretty dark you shouldn't walk home when it's this late" I say looking out the window "yeah sure" we head up stairs to my room and Jaeden gets a pillow and blanket and sleeps on the floor beside me and i get on my bed "Goodnight (Y/N)" "Goodnight Jaeden".

Sorry I didn't kiss you but it's obvious I wanted too.♡