Jaeden Vs Finn

I feel Jaeden tapping my arm it startled me "WHAT" I roll over not know that im on the edge of the bed I end up right on top of Jaeden "sorry" we both say I giggle and roll off of Jaeden and lay beside him "Nice socks" Jaeden says I get another pair pink of fuzzy socks and say "Put these on and meet me down stairs...oh and we're are not going to school today" "um okay wh-" "BYEEE" I run down the stairs and turn on Juicy by Biggie I've never seen someone run down the stairs so quick my life but Jaeden had fuzzy socks on so he almost fell on his ass.

Jaeden runs up to me and grabs my hands and starts dancing and rapping to the song "Jhez Jaeden I've never seen you this energetic" I say while picking another slower song "I'm getting tired anyways" I put on Young Dumb And Broke by Khaild and me and Jaeden sit on the couch "I told the guys to come over" I say looking at the time on my phone "Okay cool" The room was still the only sounds was music palying softly and slow heavy breathing Jaedens eyes were locked with mine It felt like an eternity before we heard a lound banging at the door we both jumped slightly.

I got up and open the door to see a slightly shooked finn looking at Jaeden sitting on the couch then Finn walk in and looked at Jaeden and then at me and noted our slightly messy hair "why is Lieberher here... whats up with you two's messy hair" "and why is Jaeden wearing pink fuzzy socks" Jack adds Jaeden and I look at eachother awkward then Wyatt says "who wants food?" As hold he holds up a bags full of sushi everyone get distracted and Jaeden mouths 'thank you' to Wyatt as the rest of us goes and gets some food.

♡Maybe you just don't know what to do or maybe you're to scared to say. "I'm falling for you"♡