'Chapter 3 | What??!!

*Adams P.O.V*(short P.O.V)

Today was the day..

What day you ask? The day we, Team Crafted, adopt a Kid!

We are hopefully adopting a girl because we need more girls in the TC House.

****TIME SKIP BECAUSE I'M BATMAN********

**Mitch's P.O.V***

We arrived at the adoption center to be greeted by a group of girls beating up a girl wearing a Minecraft T.

Me being the overprotective one decided to shout 'OI!!! STOP THAT!!!' They soon disappeared. I ran over to the girl and she stuttered a 'Th-Th-Thank Y-You' before going limp on the wooden floor. I turned around to the guys and said 'I want to adopt her under MY name' The guys all quickly agreed while I picked up the girls limp body and ran to the nearest hospital since no one at the center seemed to care apart from me and TC. What a horrible place! It should be shut down!  Once I realized that I was at the hospital, I called out for some help since I didn't know the girls name. After the nurses took her away to get checked, Adam came running with the Adoption papers which I may have forgotten to sign.. whoops?.. Oh well!

I quickly signed them and Adam ran back to 'hand them in' and most likely call the cops.

A/N

Soo...

I defo like this chapter if I do say so myself!

Whooo! Until Next Time My Crafters!!

Baiiiiiiiiii!!