Chapter 4 | Where?

******TJ's P.O.V********

I woke up in a strange room. It was all white and I was surrounded by some strange yet familiar men. One looked at me and said ' Oh my god! Guys! Shes awake!!' They all snapped their heads up and smiled. I quietly stuttered 'Wh-Who a-are y-you?' The one with the checked top on said 'I am your new dad and these guys are Team Crafted' He pointed to each one of them 'I am Mitch. This Is: Adam, Ty, Jerome,Tyler*Brotato*, The Fish, The Frog, Jason and Bashur (Tell me if I missed anyone out) and we are your new family!!'

I sat there gobsmacked. Team Crafted...THE Team Crafted... Had adopted me! I didn't know what to say.. I had finally realized who I was looked at when I confidently said 'Holy Mother Ducking Quakers. Team Crafted adopted me Oh My God. Are you sure your not going to send me back? Also why am I in the hospital?'

Mitch, or should I say Dad said 'Number 1: nice use of language. Number 2: No, I am NEVER going to send you back. Number 3: You are in the hospital because I caught a group of girls beating you. So I said "I want to adopt her under MY name" and I picked you up and ran to the nearest hospital.'

I sat there unable to speak. 'Oh, And your name is now officially TJ Hughes' Dad said smiling.

*******Mitch's P.O.V***********

After I had finished explaining what had happened to TJ, I looked at her. She just say there... Gobsmacked. Her mouth hung open. Jerome gently reached across and shut her mouth. while saying 'Close your mouth Sweetie or your end up catching flies'

She finally said 'Errrrmmmm.. Hey'

Jason and Tyler were the first to laugh and soon we all started laughing, even TJ.

Soon we stopped laughing and TJ Asked ' Soooooo, when can I leave?'

A/N

Soo! I am actually enjoying writing this and I dont even know if people are reading it but meh I'm having fun!

If people are actually reading this then wow! ok!! Also I have changed the name of the girl.

soo erm yeah! Until next time my crafters!!

Baiiii