Chapter 8 | Oh My Gawd...

******Jasons P.O.V******

Our foreheads were touching. We both knew what we wanted. We both leaned in and our lips touched. It was like heaven! My stomache erupted into bursts of butterflies and backflips. Wow! The kiss didnt last long but it was a good first kiss. I pulled away and looked into TJ's eyes. I got off her and helped her up. There was a really awkward silence before I broke it. 'Do you wanna go out sometime? Like a....Date?' It took a minuite before TJ answerd 'Yes. Yes I would love that Jason'  We both left the room smileing widely. We went into the front room, still smileing, we sat down. No one really took any notice. Apart from Mitch. He glared at me and I shifted uncomfortably. I think TJ noticed because she turned and smiled at me. As soon as I saw her smile, I calmed right down.

*******TJ's P.O.V*******

As I we entered the front room, no one really took any notice. Except Dad... As me and Jason sat down, I saw Dad glare at Jason. I saw Jason shift uncomfortably. I turned and smiled at him. As soon as he saw me smile, he calmed right down. I turned back to watch T.V.

******Mitchs P.O.V********

I glared at Jason. I know what happened.

*****Small flashback thingy*****

I walked around upstairs to try and find Jason and TJ. I finally heard them in Jasons room. I did not like this one bit. I peaked my head around the door. Only a little bit though because I didnt want to be seen. I saw Jason on top of TJ kissing. I seriously did not like this... I left swiftly and headed back downstairs and joined the guys in the front room.

******End of flashback thingy********

'Jason, TJ can I speak to you in the kitchen please?' I said in a demanding tone. They looked at each other and gulped. They followed me into the kitchen, looking really scared and nervous. I sat them down at the table and started talking 'What was that?' I calmly said. 'Errm what was what Dad?...' TJ replied. 'In Jasons bedroom. I saw. So, Jason first, Explain..' I stated. 'Well errm Ya see Mitch.. I really like TJ. Like seriously. I would give my life for this girl. I know we havnt known each other that long but I personally feel something stronger than friendship.' Jason stated. I looked at TJ she had the biggest smile ever on her face. 'TJ explain.'  

'Well errm ya see Dad. I seriously like Jason and feel something much stronger than friendship. I feel like I want to spend the rest of my life with this curly haired spaceman' we all chuckled at that last part. 'Well... I suppose, I could let you to go out. But, Jason, You break my little girls heart and I WILL break you. Understand?!' 'Mitch, I would never do anything to hurt TJ. Mitch I....I...I Love her....' 'Jason... I-I love you too' I just sat back and smiled. Thats when I heard whooping from the doorway. I turned to see Tyler handing Jerome a £5 note saying 'Damn you Jerome! Here!' I just laughed. Jason and TJ saw and just chuckled.

******Jasons P.O.V******

Me and TJ left the kitchen and went upstairs to play some Minecraft. Once we sat down and logged on I said 'Hey TJ geuss what?' 'What?' 'This' And I kissed her again. It gave me the same feeling as last time, but stronger. Butterflies, Stomache backflips, the whole lot. She kissed back and I smiled in the kiss. It lasted about a minuite before I pulled away, Smirking victoriously.

A/N

2 Chapters in one night! You lucky crafters!!

Anyways Peace out, Keep Calm and Craft!

Baiii!!