Chapter 16 | Dem Flashbacks Doe

Third Person P.O.V

As the girls sat down, Husky spoke up 'So....What do we do now?' The room was quiet for a few minutes, apart from the sound of everyones breathing. The silence was interrupted by Mitch's phone ringing. Mitch looked at the screen and his face went pale. 'Errrmm... Excuse me' he said in a panicky, rushed tone. Everyone looked at each other with confusion plastered all over their faces.  While Mitch was outside, Bonks, Seto, Weedlion,  Brice and Ant walked in. Adam spoke up 'So. Now that most of us are here, I think we should explain what the nether is going on.' TJ and DJ answerd in that creepy unison thing they do ' Please do! I think you will find that we are seriously freaked out here!!'

DAT FLASHBACK DOE

Adams P.O.V

As Mitch ran out of the Adoption center with the girl in his arms, a woman came up to me with some papers for Mitch to sign. The woman spoke in a calm but demanding tone 'Sir I have some very important infomation for the adopting father. Follow me please.' I followed the woman, looking around I noticed just how dark, damp and "prison-like" this place was. I am defenatly going to call the police after this. The woman stopped outside a small room, which I geussed was her office. 'Please sit Mr....' 'Call me Adam' 'Please sit Adam'

A/N
HEY GUYS!!!! IM SORRY! I KNOW ITS BEEN AGES SINCE I UPDATED!!!! But here ya go!! Chapter 16 !!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!
:3