Chapter 10.

****Jason's P.O.V******

Once me and TJ got to the kitchen we saw Adam. 'Hey Adam, Do we have a Hot-Chocolate?' TJ asked Adam.

'No sorry, but you could go and get some?' 'Hmmmm.. Jason, wanna come with?' I was asked. 'Yeah sure!'

******TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS********

As me and TJ entered the mall, I was swarmed by girls and the odd boy wanting me to sign stuff and for them to take pics with me. I signed a few things and took some pics, when i noticed TJ looking very uncomfortable. 'Hey Stars! Do you guys think you could give us some space? Me and TJ are trying to shop.' one girl replied 'Why should we? Is she your girlfriend or something?!' I looked at TJ. She looked VERY uncomfortable now. 'Actually, Yes she is my girlfriend. Now if you could leave us alone that would be great.'  About half the girls looked shocked and the others including the boys looked at us as if to say "I ship it". I just smiled at them. They soon dispersed but one Boy stayed behind. He Looked about 6 and was on crutches. He sweetly said 'Hey ummm Before i go could i have a picture with you both? '  I looked at TJ. She looked back as if to say "sure". 'Sure Star! Whats your name?' 'Kit' 'Well hey there Kit' TJ replied before me. She smiled warmly at Kit. He called is Mum over to take the picture. Once Kit's Mum had taken the picture, Kit started to leave. I called out to him 'Hey Kit wait!' I ran up to him. 'Here' I said and gave him my hat. He looked so happy. He smiled widely and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. 'Thank you Jason' He said as he smiled at me. 'Your welcome Star!' He turned to his Mum as she said 'Come on Kit. Thank you for making my son happy Jason' 'Your welcome Ma'am' I replied smileing. As they walked away, TJ came over 'Hey Jason, I got the Hot-Chocolate!' 'Ok then. LEZZGO!' We chuckled at my outburst as we left the store.

A/N

Hey guys!

So I have finaly updated! yaayyy!!

Im sorta running out of ideas, so if you could messege me some ideas, i may use them and i will give you guys the credit! 

Anyways Crafters! Remember :

Keep 

Calm

And

Craft!

Peace Out!

Baiiiiiii!!!!