Chapter 22 | Their Camping??!!

Third person P.O.V

As the mob of people set up camp, Bashur called Seto

B:Bash S: Seto

S: Hey Bash! Whats up?

B: Hey Seto. No time for chit chat but we all need you help. *Explains situation*

S: Sure Bash! I'll Be right over!

Seto's P.O.V

I slid my shoes on and drank an Invisibility Potion. I decided to fly to The House.

Time skips because I can

I arrived at The House to see people camping outside The House? I drank  some milk and knocked on the door.

'Hey dudes! It's me! Seto!' The door quickly opened enough for me to get in and was then shut tight.

Third Person P.O.V

As Seto looked around the room for a seat, but the only one free was next to Brice. Brice blushed as Seto sat next to him. (yes I am putting is SetoSolace. #dealwidit )

Adam: Hi Seto. Do you think you could cast a spell to make them forget what they saw? Tj & Dj are way to young for crowds like that.' Adam said as he pointed to the crowd outside ths window. 'Sure dude. I can try'

*Seto casts some spell*

'Alrighty then! That should work! I have wiped their memories of the last hour and a half.' 

Mitch: 'Alright. Thank you so much Seto! You are a true friend!'

A/N

Hey dudes. I know this chapter sucks but Ive got writers block and this was the best I could do. The next chapter will be better I promise! Anywayz! Unil Next Time! Baaaiiiii!!