Chapter 7 | Well..

******TJ's P.O.V*******

I woke up at the same time as usual and out on a green 'In Benja We Trust' T, oversised black skinnys, purple High-Tops and a light green beanie. I went down stairs into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I suddenly rememberd what had happend over the last couple of days and smiled widely. Jason joined me in the kitchen and said 'Whats with the huge smile?' I replied with 'I just cant get over whats happend lately.. It feels like a dream that I never want to wake up from' 'Well get used to that feeling because it is real! Your stuck in a house with a bunch of goofs! And me of course!' 'Haha lol!' 'Come here and give your friend Jason a hug!' Just as I hugged him Dad walked into the room and coughed loudly 'Well well, what do we have here?' 'Relax Mitch its just a friendly hug!' Jason replied for me. Dad didnt look so sure but brushed it off.

*****Jasons P.O.V***** (btw Jason is 15 in this fanfic, just though I should make that clear =D )

I walked into the kitchen to see TJ eating an apple. Oh my gawd ! Look at her! Shes so beautiful! Oh gawd... If only she knew..

I looked at her again. I noticed she had a huge smile on. 'Whats with the huge smile?' 'I just cant get over whats happend lately... It feels like a dream I never want to wake up from..' 'Well get used to that feeling because it is real! Your stuck in a house with a bunch of goofs! And me of course!' 'Haha lol!' 'Come here and give your friend Jason a hug!' Just as I hugged her Mitch walked in. He coughed loudly and said 'Well well what do we have here?' 'Relax Mitch its just a friendly hug' just saying that hurt. I really like TJ. She is just to Beautiful! Mitch didnt look so sure but brushed it off. Just as I was about to leave the kitchen, TJ took my snapback and put it over her beanie. She looked epic! 'You better run! Nobody steals TrueMu's hat!' 'Arrgghh! You shall never catch me!!' TJ ran as fast as she could and I chased her up the stairs down the hallways around the corners and finally into my room. She fell back I had her cornerd. The backs of her legs hit the bed and she fell back. Me being a complete clutz tripped on something and fell on top of TJ...

*****TJ's P.O.V******

I fell back onto Jasons bed. He fell on top of me. Our foreheads were touching. We both knew what we wanted to do. He slowly leaned in and our lips touched. I felt fireworks. My stomach erupted into a burst of butterflies and backflips. For a first kiss this was amazing.. Before I knew it the kiss was over..

A/N

This took me awhile to write and my thumbs hurt like hell lol!

Well Until next time my Crafters!

Baiii!