Chapter 13 | Oh My Notch So Cute!

***********Time Skip A Week*************

*********Mitch's P.O.V**********

Oh man... I hope Tj and Dj like there surprise.... I stop the car outside the Pet Adoption Center. I can already hear the dogs barking. I walk into the Center and immediately went to the pen with the Huskys. I looked at the all one by one. I thought I had looked at the all, but one caught my eye. It was curled up in the corner of the pen, away from the others. I slowly walked over to him. He had arctic white fur with dark grey eyes. 'Oh you dont want that one, He was abandoned.' I looked at the woman who said that. 'Actually I DO want this one!' I said sternly. She looked at me surprised. 'Are you sure? No one has ever wanted this puppy.....' 'Yes, I am sure I want this puppy!' 'Alright then.....' She handed me some papers on how to care for Husky's. I picked up a Cage, Some doggy toys,A collar and a lead. I put the collar on the Husky and clipped on the lead. I led him out to the car and put him in the passenger seat. I drove home, thinking of names and how the girls are going to react. I pulled up and texted Jerome to get Tj and Dj in the spare room. I brought the dog into the house and took him upstairs to the spare room. I opened the door to face the girls. 'Now. I want you too, to stay calm and no squealing please because you don't want to startle him.' By this time they looked puzzled.. That was until they heard a bark and the padding of paws. The dog ran into the room and into their arms. 'Oh my notch! He's so cute!!!!!!' I heard Dj say. 'Oh my notch I know right!' Tj replied. 'Whats His name??!!' They both asked in unison. 'What do you wanna call him?' They looked at each other and smirked. 'Zero!' They replied in unison. 'I worry about you two when you do that, Its freaky' They just laughed at that. 'Well, why dont you two go take him for his first walk? His lead is in the porch.' They scurried off with Zero on their tail (see what i did there! ahah.. no?.... oh ok....)  

A/N 

Soooooooooooo 

I dont know if people are still reading this but imma still carry on writing lol

anyways I know its kinda short but me being me I might update later lol

Anyways Remember to slap dat follow button with ya headphones!!!

Baiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!