Chapter 2

*TJ's P.O.V* (who else right!)

I slowly trudged down the stairs to the dining hall to line up with the others. I was always at the end of the line so it was rare that anyone got to me but then they did they would always look at me with disgust.

Its almost as if they already know how old and how long I've been here! Its hard being only 13 and had to live here since you were 3.... But ! on a lighter side, after the couple adopted a child, I checked the channels of Team Crafted to see if they had uploaded a new video ( btw I know TC have basically split but they will all be included in this meaning even everyone who has left the group will be included.)

just my luck! they all had ! whoo! first I watched Sky's. It was Him and Deadlox playing Game V episode one. it was so funny ! One by one I watched them all until I fell asleep.

*******TIME SKIPS ARE LLAMAS********

I woke up at the same time as usual, putting on my Minecraft T, usual black jeans and converses. And walked downstairs only to meet The Bitches. Even in plain sight they beat me. They punched and kicked and punched some more. I was used to it but this time it was different. A group of men that looked very famillier came over. One shouted 'OI!! STOP THAT!!!' I wearily stuttered a 'Th-Th-Thanks Y-You'. The last thing I heard was one of them shouting 'I want to adopt her!' before I passed out..

A/N

CLIFF HANGERS RULE!!

haha nah dont worry it wont be long until you can stop sitting on the edge of your chairs! Till next time my IDPs !!! (If you read the last chapters A/N you will know what that means)