Chapter 30| Six New Friends | Part One

Hey Sorcerers! So, I actually wrote this chapter out on paper first so it has a bit more planing than previous chapters! Also,  one of my IRL friends basically begged to be in this so I've added them all!

Tj's P.O.V

I sat in music class with Toby, waiting for the teacher, when 3 new people came in. They looked around, obviously looking for somewhere to sit. And of course, me and Toby were the only ones with a desk to ourselves. It was really quiet until the Teacher burst through the doors. 'Sorry I'm late kids' No-one payed much attention.. Until the new people where mentioned.  'Now! I believe we have some new students today! Benjamin, Cheyenne and Bethany. Would you like to introduce yourselves?' The guy stood up first. 'Hi, I'm Benjamin. You can call me Benji or Mudkip (Deal with it bruh) I love Hockey and Video Games. Especially Minecraft.' Then one of the girls stood up. 'Hi, I'm Bethany. You can call me Beth or Dude. I like to play Minecraft and go Trampolining' Then the last girl stood up. 'Hi, I'm Cheyenne but call me Chey. I love to play Hockey and love to watch Team Crafted on YouTube' Huh, They sound like some cool people. They sat back down and the Teacher spoke. 'Ok! Today we are goin into groups! I shall assign them! (Who else hated it when the Teach put you into a group?) Ok, Benjamin, Bethany and Cheyenne, you can go with.... Tj and Toby'  The Teacher carried on assigning groups while we got to work. (Btw Music Class was my favourite in College) Almost immediately, I picked up the Acoustic Guitar and tuned it. Then I introduced myself. 'Hey, I'm Tj and this is Toby' I pointed to Toby and he waved. They all replied with a 'Hey'. 'So! Do you guys know what we're working on?'  Toby asked, fiddling with a microphone.

Time Skip 30-ish Minuets 

Third Person P.O.V

'So!' The Teacher yelled, making everyone jump. 'Time's up! I hope everyone has finished your projects! Who wants to perform theirs first?' No-one in the room volunteered to go first so naturally the Teacher picked the shyest group. Tj knew exactly what was coming and slammed her head down on the desk, making a loud THUMP echo around the classroom, making a few people turn and  look. 'Tj's Group! Why don't you go first!' The groaned and grabbed what they needed. 

(I suggest you listen to te song while reading this)

Who's doing what:

Tj-Vocals-Accoustic Guitar

Toby- Vocals

Chey-Drums

Benji- Bass-Back Up Vocals ( idgaf if there isn't a bass in the song )

Beth- Piano ( ^^^^) 

Monsters - TimeFlies Katie Sky

Tj: 

I see your Monsters, I see your pain,

Tell me your problems, I'll chase them away

I'll be your lighthouse

I'll make it ok

When I see your monsters

I'll stand there so brave

And chase them all away

Toby:

A cup of coffee still steaming, staring back at me

It's blacker than the night eh