Chapter 30 Pt.2

Hey Sorcerers!  So...uhhmm.. YEAH! OH Remember a few chapters ago I asked for a username for Dj? Well, one of my friends, yes minamona4176, I mean you!, suggested the name NachoMaster, and tbh I think that's the best name I've ever heard! ^_^ 

Third Person P.O.V 

(This is all on the same day as last chapter. Also, If you don't like gay stuff don't read the first part)

'Hey Mitch?' Jerome asked. 'Yeah buddy?' 'What happened to the Halloween decorations?' Jerome asked, holding a box of shredded decorations. 'You really don't remember?' Mitch said, a slight smirk playing on his lips. Jerome shook his head. 'Well.. Remember that Christmas party we had last year?' Jerome nodded. 'Someone no names mentioned, JEROME, got too wasted, went full Bacca and thought it would be fun to destroy the Halloween Decorations'  Mitch said letting his hands fall on Jeromes waist. He pulled Jerome closer and whispered in his ear. 'You know.. We have the house to ourselves for a few hours'  Jeromes eyes clouded over with Lust when he realised what Mitch was aiming for. He gasped when Mitch pinned him to the wall and started searching for that spot that would make him moan the loudest. Mitch knew when he'd found it when Jerome let out a loud 'Mi~tch'  (You have no fucking idea how long it took me to get through writing that) 

Brice's P.O.V 

'So, It's settled then? We're getting married on Christmas Eve?' (Yes, I realize how cliche this is but I could not think of anything else so meh) I said, smiling. Seto nodded. I can't believe it. I am getting married to the man of my dreams in a month. 

Time skip a few days?

Third Person P.O.V

Everyone was setting up for their Halloween Party (I realize it's not Halloween anymore but I said I'd put a Halloween Chapter) ''Hey, any want Prizza?' Jason asked. 'I'm Hungry'  He then stated. 'I could go for some Prizza right now' Mitch said. Everyone else agreed. 'Ok, nows the hard part. Who's gonna go out and get it?' Ian asked. 'I will!' Tj piped up. 'You sure Tj?' Mitch asked, being all protective. 'Yaasss Dad. I can look out for my self ya know'  Tj replied with much sass. 'Hmmm.. Alright, but at least take Zero with you. Ok?' Mitch said, still unsure. 'Ugh fiiinneee' 

Whooo Time Skips :D 

Tj's P.O.V

I was walking down the road with Zero, when he started to pull on his lead. Hard. 'Zero stop pulling!' I said, he didn't listen. I let him off the lead and he ran into an Alleyway, I thought  he wanted to do his "Business". Boy was I wrong. 5 Seconds later he came running out with people chasing him. I looked closely. They had guns. Only 1 word entered my head. 'Fuck' I caught Zero and ran. I ran... Straight into an Alleyway. Well shit. What do I do now? I can hear them getting closer. 'Why don't you just fly back home?' I looked up. There was no one there. Am I hearing voices? 'Uh? Hello? Is anyone here?' No answer.. Huh.. I must be hearing voices. I stood up, 'I think they forgot about me' I said to no one. I walked out of the Alleyway with Zero by my side. 'C'mon Bud. Lets get that Prizza' I knew Zero couldn't understand me but it was comforting to talk to him.

Zero's P.O.V (Weren't expecting that were you?) 

I barked in response to Tj. I knew she couldn't understand me when I'm like this but I understood her clearly. I brushed up against her ankle, letting her know it was ok. I knew she found it comforting to talk to me. That's why I never leave her side. I knew we were near the Prizza place. I could smell it. I tugged on the lead, hoping she would speed up. 'Ok Zero, I know we're near the Prizza place, just calm down'