Chapter 21 | Oh The Drama!

It took me 5 tries to spell chapter.... oh god... btw this is justboff the top of my head so yeah... it may not be as good.. meh #dealwidit

Time Skip A Week because Brony

Ty's P.O.V

Its been a week since I kissed Adam. Its been a week since we started Dating and I couldnt be happier. I was taking a walk around the park with Tj and Dj. We have become close. Their like my little sisters. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard shrieks and gasps. I looked around to see Tj & Dj with their wings out and their harnesses snapped on the floor. Oh Sh!t!! 'Ty! Help!' They both yelled as people started to close in around them. 'Hang on!!' I ran. I ran as fast as I could towards them. I barged through the crowd of people as grabbed the girls and ran at the direction of the house. People started to follow. I used my telepathy to talk to Mitch.

'Mitch! I know you cant respond but open the door! I'll tell you why when we got back!' I raced into the house and rammed the door shut behind me, hopefully stopping people from getting in.

Mitch's P.O.V

I was recording some Hunger Deans with Jerome, when I heard Ty's voice in my head. He told me to open the front door. So I did. A few seconds later Ty came running in with Tj&Dj in his arms. Panic over took me. 'WHAT HAPPENED!!' I yelled. Ty caught his breath before speaking. 'We were walking in the park and They went on ahead so I started to think. Next thing I know, Tj & Dj are yelling to me. Their harnesses snapped and their wings spead out. People stared and started to close in on them so I ran as fast as I could to help them, barged through the people, grabbed the girls and headed in the direction of the house.' I thought for a minute. 'What about the talking to me in my head thing?!' I asked. He looked at the girls then at me. 'We can....kinda talk to each other in our heads.. We can also tell others stuff in their heads but they cant respond back..' 'Huh.. well.. How can we get rid of them?!' I said sternly as I pointed to the mob of people outside the windows. 'I dont know... lets ask the others.'

Time skip about 30minutes

Third Person P.O.V

'Well? Any ideas anyone?' Mitch asked. 'Why dont we call Seto over? He might know a spell or something to make them forget what they saw?' Adam said hopefully.

A/N

In gonna leave it there for today guys! Like I said at the begining, the idea for this chapter was just off the top of my head so yeah! Anywayz! Until Next Time Guys! Baaaiiii!!