Chapter 3: Training begins

The third hokage left me in the care of two anbu. Anbu dog and anbu weasel. They agreed to train me in between missions.

Kurama began by teaching me basic jutsus like shadow clones, substitution, henge and a few jutsus from each chakra type.

Kurama figured out that I possessed each chakra nature by looking into my DNA.

He then got me to create a blood clone and a shadow clone.

Kurama decided that if he was going to train me he would have to physically be with me in his human form.

Kurama then took control of my shadow clone and transformed it into him.

Kurama showed me in my mindscape what the clone transformed into.

The clone grew to the size of a 15 year old.

It had dark red hair with burnt orange streaks in it.

The wisker marks on his cheeks had darkened.

His eyes were blood red and had slits for pupils.

He smiled at me revealing his slightly elongated fangs.

He had two fluffy fox ears atop his head that at the base were a dark orange colour and faded into white.

He had one large fluffy tail behind him that matched his ears.

Kurama then explained to me that I can communicate with the blood clone whenever I wanted to through my mindscape and that blood clones, unlike  shadow clones, cannot be dispelled unless the user manually does it or dies.

Due to the nature of the jutsu, all experiences had by the clone will automatically be passed onto me which will mean everything that happens to the clone will pass itself onto me, such as relationships and feeling towards different people.

This clone will be left in the village to be trained by the anbu assigned to look after and train me.

Kurama told me that he knew some people who would be willing to assist in training me.

*Time skip three days*

We were all packed and preparing to leave the village under the cover of night.

The blood clone was in my bed fast asleep and snoring quietly.

Kurama beckond me towards the open window and into the night that awaited us.

We jumped across roof tops as we quickly and silently made our way to the village exit.

As we reached it I turned back and faced the village I had spent the first three years of my life in.

The village that had tormented me and beaten me to the brink of death.

The village that had maimed me and left me permanently blind.

The village that had shunned me because of things out of my control.

I looked in the direction of the stone faces of the previous hokage.

I sent out waves of chakra so that I could "see" them, paying extra attention to the face of the fourth hokage Minato Namikaze my father.

I pictured him and my mother looking down on me from where ever you go after death.
I pictured them smiling and urging me to go on and full fill my life.

"Hey, Naruto. Lets go." Kurama said beckoning me in the direction we must go.

"Ok Kurama. Lead the way." I replied. I knew that I wouldn't be in the village for years while I was away training.
This didn't faze me in the least.

I heard Kuramas footsteps running off and so I followed behind him, running to catch up.

(A/N I am not going to describe the whole training trip because I can't be arsed but I will write the summary below)

*Summary of training*

Kurama and Naruto tracked down the legendary sannin and trained for three years with each separate one. (Orochimaru in this fic isn't a bad guy)

In this time Naruto grew very close to each them and formed a family like bond.

Meanwhile in the village, Narutos blood clone had been training with the anbu dog and weasel. (aka Kakashi and Itachi, who doesn't perform a clan massacre in this fic)
During this training period, Naruto became very close to them forming a brother like bond with each of them.

Because of the way the blood clone jutsu worked Naruto will feel strongly towards them and know them very well when he returns to the village.

Because of the combined training from the sannin and the anbu, Naruto had heightened his senses so much that he could surpass many jounin and anbu without sight.

In the village, when Narutos blood clone turned five the hokage allowed him to go to the academy to learn how to become a ninja.

Naruto was always top of his class but most of the students disliked him. Their parents told them to stay away from Naruto calling him a "demon" and a "monster". This lead to Naruto being regarded as a lesser being and his peers bullying him.

The students would beat Naruto and Naruto would sit there and take every punch as they pummeled him into the dirt.

Naruto could tell who they were even though he couldn't see them, as it was always the same group of people. (The bullies are irrelevant to the story so they aren't any of the rookie nine. The experience Naruto gets through the bullying is though)

Naruto remained out of the village training until he turned twelve when he returns in time for the genin test.

(Sorry if any of the summary confused you but I was rushing. I hope you have enjoyed the story so far. Make sure to leave a comment if you think I should add anything. Byeeeeee)