Chapter 7: The Chunin Exams (part 1)

*Naruto pov*

I had decided to take a walk through the village when I heard the third hokages grandson cry out. I hurried over to make sure Konohamaru was alright.

I sensed other chakra signatures with him. One of them I recognized.

Its the one tails Kit. Shikaku.

I hurried faster now in case Konohamaru was in danger.

Konohamaru was being held by his ankle above the ground.

I walked up to his tormenter and batted my eye lashes at him.

Everyone says I look like a girl. May as well use it to my advantage.

His tormenter turned to me, chakra going from hostile to lustful.

"Well hello gorgeous. What can I do for you?"

I giggled. "Excuse me mister," I said, trying to mimick how Sakura talks to Sasuke. "Could you please put down the honorable grandson of the third Hokage. I'm not sure you tormenting him is the best idea." I giggled again.

"Ok sweet cheeks. But only if I can play with you instead." he said flirtatiously.

I giggled once more. "How about... No." and with that I fly kicked him in the gut, sending him sprawling against the fence.

I caught Konohamaru before he could fall on his head.

"Kankuro!" I heard a worried shout from a woman approaching.

"Why you..." the growl died out in her throat as she felt the killer intent oozing out of every fiber of my being.

"I'm ever so sorry. But your friend was tormenting the honorable grandson of the third hokage. That could be considered an act of war." I said while smiling.

She gulped.

Then the chakra signature I recognized appeared behind me.

I teleported behind it. He was stood behind the tree.

I placed my hand on his forehead and sent him a tiny bit of the kyubiis chakra.

The bijuu inside of him went into a comatose state that can only be broken by the jinchuriki in front if me.

His chakra changed from complete rage to tranquil.

He then looked at me curiously before passing out.

I picked him up under one arm and beckons for his teammates to follow. They followed in shock and awe as I lead them back to my apartment.

Once I got home I placed the bijuu vessel down onto the bed in the spare room and then went into the main room to talk to his team.

I sat down on the sofa and they followed.

"Who are you?" the girl asked. She was the one who broke out of the trance like state they were in.

"I am Naruto. I am the jinchuriki of the kyubi no kitsune. Who are you?"

"My name is Tamari and this is Kankuro," she said gesturing at her comrade. "That was Gaara. He is-"