Chapter 5: Team Kakashi

(I thought that the picture was adorable and couldn't help myself >w<. Comment if you know what film its from).

Previously

"However" he lit up at this " there is one thing you can do..." I said slyly

"Yes... Anything" he replied eagerly.

"You can swear that you will never hurt me or anyone, and I mean anyone, again."

"Yes of course, just please don't hurt me."

I let him go and just as he was about to open the door he muttered "crazy, phsycotic demon" under his breath thinking I wouldn't hear him.

Just as I was about to turn to him he fled out the door.

*******

The door slammed shut in his wake.

Some movement caught my attention as Kurama came out from behind a locker.

"That was intense kit"

I sighed in response, looking down sadly.

"I wasn't going to actually hurt him. I just wanted to teach him a lesson." I said in response.

"Its ok gaki. I didn't think you would actually hurt him, no matter how badly he deserved to be. You aren't the type to hurt the weak and defenseless."

I sighed again.

"Now come on gaki, let's go home."

We made our way home but in the way stopped of at the market to pick up ingredients for dinner.

We arrived home and ate dinner in silence.

A surprising fact about Kurama is that although he may be a fearsome demon, he is also an amazing chef.

After we ate I decided to go to bed. I usually don't like to go to bed because I suffer from sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis is worse for me because I am blind and so I can hear all the scary noises but cannot see what is making them. Due to this I have developed insomnia. I usually only go to sleep if I have had an emotionally draining day like today. These don't happen very often so I only sleep on rare occasions. The blood clone I had left behind had been able to sleep but we had developed differently even though the blood clone was a part of me.

I slowly drifted of to sleep.

*time skip to the academy*

I arrived outside of the academy refreshed and ready to begin life as a genin of konohagakure.

I went in and took my normal place classroom.

There were only a few people in the classroom. People who I didn't really mind, and didn't really mind me.

We were scattered around the classroom all minding our own business and waiting for Iruka sensei.

Shortly after I sat down the bell rang and people flooded into the classroom and took their seats, chatting amongst themselves.

To my surprise Sasuke Uchiha came and sat down next to me. His fan girls were stood not to far away and were arguing about who was going to be on his team. The loudest of the fan girls was Sakura Haruno who was arguing with Ino Yamanaka about who got into the classroom first.