Chapter Nine ~Katy~

I whipped out my sword. I looked at who opened the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Sue! But she looked different. More... human-like than bird-like. I could tell it was Sue by her eyes. They twinkle like Sirius, a star.

"Katy we have to go!" said J.

"Why?" 

"The You-Know-Whos."

"Voldemort's?"

"Not You-Know-Who.You-Know-Whos."

"I'm confused."

"THOTBT."

"Okay. What about them?"

"They're coming to the palace."

"Oh cric, crac, pop et."

"Stop your french."

"How do I do that?"

"Ughh. Just. Shut. Up. Please."

"Fine." My anger was getting the best of me.

        I quickly got out of my dress and put on a forest green t-shirt with blue jeans. I put my boots on and wiped my make-up off. I grabbed my sword and put it in my little holder thing. I grabbed my shield and poured water on it and shrunk it. I was set to go.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yes," said J.

   We walked out of our room and into the battle room. We all said the spell of protection of water, earth, fire, and all the other elements. Jewel and I were in patrol of the higher castle walls. We waited and waited at the top of the castle with our weapons ready and out. Then, I saw an arrow go right by me. The battle had begun. I quickly grabbed a quiver and a bow and started firing at the THOTBT. They sent a bunch back in return.

    I yelled at J to go and get me a spell book that will make a barrier between the THOTBT and the palace people. J didn't return until about ten minutes later, I could see we were losing people.

   After J returned with the book, I found the page. I said the words and told J I needed fire too. She repeated the lines. We both ran down the castle stairs, which was tiring, and down to the main battle. I said my attack spell and the fighting started to ease out a bit. Both sides had heavy losses.

   The battle started moving back to the THOTBT's castle. Someone came up to me and stabbed my leg. My eyes started to tear up and I blacked out.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I woke up. I was so cold. I looked around.

Crap.

I was in the dungeon again. I spotted my sister in the other corner.

"J," I said.

"Katy!"

    I looked down at my leg. The bleeding  had stopped.

"Are you okay?" she asked. I nodded, though it was still a bit painful.

"We need to get out of here, and fast," I said.

"No, duh."

"Shhh," I whispered suddenly.

"Don't shush me!" Jewel snapped back. 

"I hear something."