Chapter Eighteen ~Katy~

I saw Skye and a girl around Alex's age appear in front of us. The little girl looked so fragile. I wondered who she was.

"Hello, Katy and Jewel. Could you possibly take Alexandra up to the palace?" asked Skye. I looked at J. She looked at me. She had suspicion in her eyes. Why would Skye want us to take Alexandra up to the palace? She shrugged. 

"Sure," I replied. The little girl smiled as well as Skye.She looked so cute.

"I'll see you around girls!" Skye said, and with that, she ran off.That was weird.

"But where are you going?!" J called. Alexandra looked at J. 

  J sighed and turned back around as thunder roared over head.What does this mean?

"We need to get to the palace. Soon," J said, looking up.No really!?

"Yeah. Let's get a move on it," I said, taking Alexandra's hand. Rosie and Kobalt growled and Alexandra cowered into my side.She started to pull me into a death grip.

"No, Kobalt! Bad!" J repremended him. He growled another time and began to walk forward.

  Alexandra slowly released her death grip on me and we began our long walk to the palace.

Every sound I would stop.Every wind whooshing I would panic.The woods never would do this.It seems so strange.What is going on?

After about two or three hours we decide to take a break.My legs were sore and my feet hurting.I've never walked this much in one day.It's a surpise I didn't collapse.We should be to the palace by now.Maybe the woods are magical?I hope not or we'll be here forever in order to get to the palace.I looked at Alexandra's facil features.She looked cute with her brown colored curls.

"Hey, Alexandra can we call you Lex?" I asked.She nodded her head.

"Lex do you know what your power is?" asked J.Lex shook her head.I looked at her necklace it was purple.What was that power again?Oh yeah ICE!

"ICE!" I said aloud. Oops did I say that aloud?I guess I did.

 "Katy, I was going to tell her the power," J said sternly.I roll my eyes.We continue walking.Something dawned on me.

"Jewel? Why is it taking this long to get to the palace?" I ask sternly.

"I don't know...."

*              *             *              *

We finally arrive at the palace.I walk to the side enterance, or door if you prefer.J and Lex follow.I walk inside and go to our room.

"Lex stay here for a little bit." I hear J say as I walk out the room and make sure no one followed us here.As I walked outside a raven flew overhead.I looked up at it. The raven had a strange glint to it.Like a velvet color.