Chapter 1- Introductions and Idiocy

Error's POV

This place is a waste of space
There's no point to it.
Nobody here actually makes sense.
I should probably just destroy it and everyone in it.
Yeah, I could. I have the power to do so.

But again, I would get arrested.
Dammit.

Things like this never change.
The repeated cycle:
Wake up
Drag myself to school
Suffer through my classes
Drag myself back home
Sleep for three hours
NOTHING
GETS
DONE.
And by that, I mean I never get a chance to sit and relax.
Homework, of course, has to torture me through the weekend too. The teachers don't care. They just shove it up my ass and say it's due Monday.
Greeeaat.
Welcome to AU Highschool. The worst place on Earth.
I'm Error. But I'm not going to do some fourth wall-breaking introduction or anything.
Kidding. Of course I have to. What else am I supposed to do?

I guess you can probably tell that school and I haven't exactly gotten off on the right foot.
And I feel the same about the other students.
Socializing isn't exactly my... thing. I'm not introverted. I just don't like making friends.
I only have one friend, and he's the only one who agrees with me about this Hell Hole.
Any other person who tries to talk to me, and BAM! Right in the nose. It's sort of a thing now. People run when they see me. I wouldn't say it helps, but it's better than getting detention for giving someone a bloody nose.
For short- I'm an asshole.
The only person I'm not an asshole to is Fell.
I've known Fell-or Red- for as long as I can remember. He's the only friend I've ever had.
Fell- He's the kind of person who silently disses this place. He doesn't draw too much attention to himself, except for the fact that everyone knows that he's my friend. He actually pays attention to his classes and gets good grades, but when we get the chance, we talk about how stupid the class pet was in Science or how much homework our History teacher decided to give us. Although I hate the concept of making friends, it's neat to have someone to talk to.
I don't think I need more than one.

I met up with Fell before school one day. We did what was normal here, talking, laughing, finding our way to our first class, which, by our lucky asses, we had together.
We walked in and sat down in our normal seats- in the back. We're not the first ones in here, but it's still pretty quiet. As the rest of the students find their way into the classroom, I notice that Fell is looking into random space, kinda staring in anticipation.
"Uhh, dude?" I say, looking at him sideways. "What are you looking at?" I look in the direction he's facing- the door. He smiles, and then uses his fingers to slowly count.
1...
2...
3...
And that's when the door suddenly slammed open and revealed two buzzing classmates running through the door, giggling like little children. I rolled my eyes and sighed, but I could tell Fell was looking at one of them. And although they were moving fairly quickly, I knew which one he was looking at.
"Got your eyes on someone, lover boy?" I said, laughing hysterically and receiving a hard kick from underneath the desk. I laughed again and rolled my eyes, finding my gaze at the front of the room.
"Hey, hey Glitchy!" he said, hitting me again and getting my attention to where the teacher was standing. Standing with her was a student I'd never seen before. He had eyes that changed color and shape every time he blinked, ranging from a gold star to a purple diamond to a green heart. He wore a brown scarf that reached the ground, had a light blue jacket around his waist, and had an assortment of colorful bottles on a sash he wore. On his cheek, I could see a black mark that looked like an ink splatter.
"It's the new kid!" Fell said, looking at him excitedly. "I see him, man." I said coolly. "Man, he looks even more colorful in person!" Fell said, fascinated.
"In person?" I asked questioningly. Fell nodded quickly.
"Mrs. Alphys told us about him earlier this week! Don't you remember?" He said, looking at me.
"I don't pay attention to anything in this damn place," I mumbled, propping my head up with my elbow. Still, I couldn't stop looking at the strange student standing there. He was interesting, for sure, and I could have sworn I had felt...