Chapter 5

I woke up around 7am and Annabeth was nowhere to be seen.

So I pulled  the covers off and got up, I took one step and the floorboards creaked. I cringed at the sudden noise.

Annabeth then walked into the room, her hair all curly from tossing and turning all night. She was still in her pajamas.

"Morning Piper." Annabeth said as she waved her hand.

I put my own hand up and gave a small, half-hearted wave. She may have thought we made up. But she was still dating that man child Percy Jackson. Things would never be the same.

I started to dress back in my own clothes when Annabeth said, "So I talked to Percy, and he said he'd love to meet you."

"Great." I said sarcastically while pulling on my socks. Good thing Annabeth didn't speak the language of sarcasm.

"We're going to go to his place at 11:00 for lunch."

"Today?"

"Today. I'll come and pick you up at your house."

"You don't have to do that." I insisted.

"No, it's fine."

I sighed. "Whatever, my Dad's here, I should go."

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 10:50."

"Great." I said as I grabbed my things and frantically left the house.

I approached my Dads car and got in. Sighing loudly I said, "Let's go."

For about a minute or so my Dad kept giving me glances of concern. "Is everything all right honey?"

"Fine, just fine." Unfortunately, my Dad did speak the language of sarcasm.

"No there's definitely something wrong, do you want to talk about it?"

"It's nothing Dad just love related problems."

"Boy trouble huh?"

"Something like that."

"Something like that? What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing Dad, just take me home."

"Alright." He said. I leaned up against the car window and let out a deep breath.

——————

The doorbell rang and I grudgingly got up off the couch. "That's Annabeth Dad! I'm leaving, be back soon!" I called as I headed for the door.

"Wait Piper!" He yelled walking into the room. "I hope you deal with your boy troubles, or "something like that"

I smiled, "Thanks Dad, I'll try." He gave me a hug and walked back into the other room.

I opened the front door to see Annabeth there. She was dressed nice. Probably trying to show off for Percy.

"Shall we?" She asked as she held out her arm.

I walked passed her and said, "We shall."

I didn't look back and just got in the passenger seat of her car. She opened the drivers side door and slowly got in.

"Piper are you okay?"

"Listen Annabeth, I'm fine. Let's just get this lunch over with."

"Alright." She put the key into the ignition and pulled out of the driveway.

We sat in silence the whole ride. I just stared out the window.

Really not looking forward to meeting my crushes boyfriend. I had to restrain myself. Couldn't very well be going around punching Percy Fucking Jackson in front of Annabeth could I?

She would never forgive me, and my chances with her would slim ever more.

So I just continued to watch the tree line as it whistled by, thinking of absolutely nothing. Turning my heart and feelings off.

Authors Note-

Sorry I haven't been posting in a while. School, gotta hate it.

This was short, I know. This story is not planned out, I make it up as I go.

Anyways, enjoy!