Chapter 8

After Taehyung accompanied me, he dropped me off at the hospital again. He asked me if I would want some company there but I shook my head. I just wanted to be alone with Jungkook. It made our moments feel more real. Like I wasn't dreaming.

I stumbled all the way to Jungkook's room. I opened the door and saw him sleeping with his earphones on. I smiled to myself. He looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake him up.

Suddenly, I felt my head throb a familiar pain. I sighed. I quickly grabbed medicine from my bag to reduce the pain. Damn I hate headaches. I should get some sleep.

I took the medicine and drank water. I turned down the air conditioner and lied down on the small sofa. I curled myself into a ball and lulled myself to sleep.

"Hey silly."

My eyes fluttered open.

"Oh. You're awake." I exclaimed. He had the look on his face that was confused.

"What are you doing there?" He asked confused.

"Uh, I was trying to sleep." I said and patted the sofa. He groaned.

"Not there. That looks uncomfortable." He said and I saw him scoot over the side of his bed and patted the empty side.

"It's fine I can manage-"

"Don't make me drag your butt up here." He said and smirked. I sighed in defeat. I carefully went up his bed and lied down. He suddenly put the blankets on me and faced me.

We were now lying down next to each other, face to face and not saying anythinh but our silence says a thousand words. It was comforting. He suddenly nuzzled his nose on mine.

"Big nose." I giggled and pinched it. He snorted.

We were silent once again. I was wide awake. He wasn't looking at me but making little braids out of the strands of my hair. I felt happy.

"Jeon Jungkook. Can I ask something?" I said.

"Hmm?" He groaned seeming sleepy.

"What are we?" I asked curiously. He answered me without looking me in th eye..

"We're soulmates." He said playfully. I groaned.

He noticed my reaction and suddenly squished my face with his large hands.

"You're my soulmate. I'm yours. You understand? I know love at first sight sounds crazy, but I really feel like I've met you before. I know this sounds weird, but I really like you. A lot." He said straight while looking at me. I admired his guts. I instantly felt my cheeks turn bright pink.

"Uh." Was all I managed to say.

"Am I too cheesy?" He asked and grinned. How can he act so normal when he just downright confessed on what he felt.

I sighed.

"Nope. You're actually sweet." I said and removed his hands from my face and held it tightly.

When I was a kid, I always dreamt of finding the perfect prince charming of my life. I thought about what he should look like, what he should do, what we should be.

I thought about having walks at the park, or maybe staying on a beach, having cute couple tees, and just enjoy life together.

But right now, it doesn't matter.

Right now, even just lying down a hospital bed and just staring at each other is perfect for me. Just the two of us in our own little world.

To me, he is perfect. And I accept whatever he can give to me. Even if it's just a little thing, it matters because it's him.