Chapter 11

"Let's go to the hospital princess." Yoongi said as I hopped on his bike. I saw a patch of wetness on his shirt and felt embarrassed because I cried on him.

"Why do you call me princess?" I asked him as he was starting the engine. He shrugged and then drove off.

"It just suits you. Don't think that I like you though, I just see you as a little sister who's gonna bug me everytime." He said and I chuckled.

"Yeah whatever." I said as he was racing down the road. It still scares the shit out of me when he turns across the street and I grip on his clothes tighter.

After a last turn, I can already see the white building that was familiar with me. We stopped at the parking lot of the hospital. He helped me get down and I yawned. I felt drained from all the crying. And I felt terrible over what Taehyung was going through.

Even if Taehyung confessed, I still think I will like Jungkook. Maybe? But that's what I think.

"Soomin-ah! Yoongi hyung!"

I stopped when a familiar voice called out to us. I looked to where the voice came from, and saw Hoseok standing inches from me and Yoongi. For a man, he screams kinda loud.

"You guys on your way to guk? Count me in!" He said as he had a smile plastered on his face. I immediately smiled seeinh how carefree Hoseok was. Yoongi and Hoseok are complete opposites but both of them cares for you. They just have different ways on how to show it.

While walking down the hallway unto Jungkook's room, I was like walking with the sun and the moon beside each other. Yoongi was completely silent as Hoseok babbled on how great his day was. I just wish I can be like Hoseok.

We didn't bother knocking on the Jungkook's door. We went in and saw Jungkook curled up into a ball and sleeping on his bed. The doctor advised him to stay and not roam around the hospital for a moment since Jungkook was looking worse again. He got paler and a bit thinner. My heart ached when I heard him sigh seemingly in pain.

"Is our Jungkookie feeling okay? Do you need something?" Hoseok suddenly spoke out and patted Jungkook gently.

"No hyung. Just a headache. I'll be okay." Jungkook said, his voice was hoarse. I immediately regret that I did not sleep here last night and went home. What if he needed me? I wasn't here.

I sat down on his bed and started stroking his head. He suddenly crooned closer to me and I felt like I was holding a little kitten. He groaned when my hands roamed on his neck.

Yoongi suddenly popped up in front of me and immediately poked Jungkook.

"You and Jungkookie look cute together." Hoseok gushed.

"Hyung.." Jungkook groaned like he was annoyed and I giggled.

"He can be a little brat sometimes but he's tolerable. Just call us if he's starting to act like a kid again." Hoseok chuckled and his laugh made me feel warm all over. Seriously, there's something about Hoseok which can make you smile unconsciously. Sure, he can be a bit loud, but amidst that, he's a very likable person.

"You're just saying that cause you have no girlfriend." Yoongi said. Hoseok glared at him.

"You don't have one either." Hoseok threw back at him.

"I don't need one. I have myself." Yoongi said and lied down on the sofa leaving Hoseok standing up.

"Hyungs your too noisy." Jungkook groaned obviously wanting to sleep.

"Blame that horse who won't stop neighing." Yoongi spat back and Hoseok just rolled his eyes at him while I was sitting there trying not to laugh.