Chapter 10

It's been a week already. I was staying beside Jungkook more often. Though I still have to sleep at home since my mom will start being mad at me.

When I go home, it's either Jimin, Hoseok or Jin who will guard down Jungkook. And I haven'r heard anything about Taehyung which somehow bothered me.

He was the one who had the guts to actually talk. I wasn't a very sociable person and I barely even make friends. So somehow, he was my first friend at school.

And I wanted to see how he was doing. But I don't even know how.

"Something wrong princess?" Yoongi asked me.

I was recently hanging out at the pastry shop were Yoongi worked. I always go there when Yoongi is on break. We would sit down on a table and just talk.

I really like Yoongi as a friend. He isn't very vocal when he's around the guys, but you can tell he cares.

"Is there something bothering you?" He asked again. His voice was deep but kind of hoarse.

"I don't know." I said and leaned in on the table and plopped my head. He started poking my head.

"Come on tell me. I can keep a secret." He said reassuringly. I sighed and looked up at him.

"Have you heard from Taehyung? It just bothers me that he isn't hanging around like usual." I blurted out. He glanced at me and bore me a look that looked like he was sleepy.

"Why does it bother you?" He asked. He was asking me in a calm manner but I felt nervous.

"He's my friend. The last time I saw him was like, a week ago. He also stopped visiting Jungkook." I said and sighed.

Yoongi looked at me then smiled gently. I like it when he shows his gentle side towards me. He can be a mean person when the guys are around. Then again, maybe he's just scared that the guys will find out he's actually a softy.

"I think I know why he's avoiding you guys." He said and I perked up.

"You do? Why?" I asked desperately. I had to know why so I can fix anything.

"You need to hear it from Taehyung. It's not my position to tell." Yoongi said smirking. I sighed defeated.

I don't even know where Taehyung is. How can I even talk to him?

"But I know where he's hiding." Yoongi said and stood up. I looked up at him with a surprised expression on my face.

He suddenly dragged me out of the pastry shop and walked me the parking lot. We stopped in front of a motorcycle.

"Yoongi you still have work!" I slapped his back as he was getting on the motorcycle and tugging the strap of the helmet of the handlebars.

"I already received my pay. I can get fired now." He said arrogantly. What a little shit.

"You're not making me ride there." I said terrified. I've never been on a motorcycle and I don't intend to ride one.

"Come on it's safe." He said and pulled my hand. I had no choice but to get on the motorcycle. I groaned in despair.

"Safety first princess." He said as he handed me the helmet. I didn't question why he wasn't wearing it because I wanted the helmet.

"Hold on tight." He ordered. Even if my guts were clearly disagreeing with this whole arrangement, I wrapped my arms around Yoongi tightly as he started the engine. The next thing I knew, the road was moving beneath my feet.

"Slow down!" I practically screamed when I realized he was driving like a maniac.

"Don't worry. I've never been on an accident before!" I heard him shout. The sudden turn he did along the street made me hug him tightly.