Chapter 23

"What the hell are you doing here again guk?" Jimin hyung sighed as I was standing in front of his house, at freaking 2 AM.

"Got into a fight with Soomin." I said, which sound normal to me right now.

"Again? Look that's completely normal. She's just having mood swings. The baby is 6 months already." Hyung said as he ushered me to get inside his house.

"So what did you fight about?" He asked as he laid down a glass of milk for me and cookies. I felt like a kid.

"She wanted to eat soup. Apparently she didn't like what I made for her and she went mad because she was really hungry." I groaned.

"Don't take things personally, it's hard for her too." Hyung said.

"Yeah. I know. Probably even harder for her than it is for me." I said. Jimin hyung stretched and yawned.

"So what the hell is your ass doing here? Go be there for her." He said. I blinked an cleared my throat.

"Actually, there is something I want to talk to you about." I said. He leaned across th countertop and nodded.

"You want to be part of the plan Jiminie?" I said.

"What plan? And call me hyung you brat." He groaned. I laughed and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to propose to her tomorrow." I said. His eyes suddenly lit up and he smiled widely.

"Count me in!" He said and I smiled widely.

--

"Love I'm so sorry about last night I didn't mean to yell at you like that I'm so sorry." Soomin hugged me tight as I went in her house. I chuckled and patted her head.

"Hey it's okay. No big deal." I said. She sighed in relief, still not letting me go.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Just a headache." She mumbled. I suddenly became serious and held her close to me.

"Did you take your meds?" I asked. She nodded and then suddenly smiled.

"You know what,let's have lunch." She said as she was about to go in the kitchen.

"I was thinking, do you want to go out? For lunch?" I asked her. She put her finger to her chin as if she was thinking hard.

Shit please don't say no.

"Your treat?" She asked while she leaned closer.

"Fine." I grumbled pretending to be annoyed. She laughed then kissed my cheek as she went upstairs to get changed.

I awkwardly sat down at one of the couches. Stucking my hand in my pocket, I lightly brushed the velvet box which held inside the ring I was supposed to give her. The ring came from my grandma before she died. She said something like it will be of great use someday.

Thanks grandma.

Soomin came down wearing a yellow dress. Her belly was getting a bit bigger and her hair was in a ponytail. I liked it when she would just let it fall.

"Where are we going?" She asked. I smirked and pecked her lips before escorting her out.

Not answering her question, I helped her get in the car I borrowed from Taehyung. I drove away from the city and she was starting to get suspicious. It's been 30 minutes of driving before she started talking.

"Are you trying to elope with me?" She asked.

"What? No." I laughed and she crossed her arms.