Chapter 18

"Jungkook! You should sing first!" Hoseok cheered on Jungkook as Namjoon gave the mic to him. He gulped and his face flushed bright red.

"Come on don't be shy! Let Soomin hear you sing." Taehyung said. I have heard him sing. But he only sang for me. Not around a lot of people.

"I-" Before he can protest, Seokjin already picked a song. He froze as music started playing and the rest were clapping obscenely loud.

(Now Playing: 2U Cover by Jungkook)

"No limit in the sky that I won't fly for you.
No amount of tears in my eyes that I won't cry for you.
With every breath that I take, I want you to share that air with me.
There's no promise that I won't keep, I'd climb a mountain there's none to steep.

His voice was sweet. Airy. Warm. Like playing a glass harp. Soft. Yet so angelic.

I stared at him with shining eyes as he sang, for what seemed to be, for me. And only me.

--

After that little time we had singing, we decided to sleep. For the exception of Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi and Soohyun. Who stayed up late because they wanted to sing more. Yoongi was quite near to dozing off at the couch.

Jungkook grabbed my hand and led me to his room. Well, Namjoon's house was really big. Like I could get lost here.

"One bed?" I asked as I gulped nervously. Why should I be nervous? I don't know.

He seemed to notice me beginning to quirk up and he chuckled.

"What it's not like we're doing anything?" I asked and mentally slapped myself because, holy shit he just pinned me to the wall. His right hand fumbled for the doorknob and locked it.

"Hmm, I don't know. But, I can't really think straight with you in that dress." He said and smirked.

"Take it off then." Maybe it was just the alcohol that we drank a while ago that made me say that or I was just plain stupid or maybe it's because shit Jungkook has pinkish lips.

"Now you really didn't just say that." He chuckled then before I can say anything, his warm lips were on mine.

The kiss was, long. Not sloppy but just right. His hands were on my waist and my hands were on his chest. He smiled through the kiss and started to kiss my neck.

My hands seemed to have a mind of it's own as they unbuttoned his shirt. He took it off without breaking our kiss and manhandled me towards the bed.

Well, now I'm officialy scared, nervous, excited?

He pushed me down and hovered above me as he started to nip at my neck and his hands slowly trailing its way to my chest.

"J-Jungkook." I said rather nervous.

"Mm?" He said without taking his lips off my neck.

"The others will hear." I whispered and he chuckled, his hot breath washing over me.

"Let them." He said as he started to take off the strap of my dress.

Oh whatever!

And that was the longest night I ever stayed awake. The first night we stayed awake. The first night I get to spend with Jungkook until the wee hours of the morning.

--

I woke up feeling sore.

I knew why.

I looked at my side and saw Jungkook sleeping. I was using his arm as a pillow as his other arm was wrapping me and cuddling me towards him. My face was on his chest. I felt the steady beat of his heart. I smiled trying to remember what we did last night.

He groaned when I tried to pull myself away and just hugged me tighter. I sighed. Guess I'll just have to wake him up.

"Guk." I said and used my free hand to poke his chin. No answer.

"Jungkook." I poked his nose. His nose quivered like a bunny. His mouth opened slightly revealing his bunny teeth.

"Jeon Jungkook." I said loudly. I smirked as I started to poke his nipples. Just because my face was directly at one. His eyes flew open and he squished me.

"What are you doing?" He groaned sounding amused and frustrated at the same time. He closed his eyes again.

"Waking you up. Come on let's eat." I said. I thought he was going to let me get up but instead he pulled me closer.

"No." He groaned. His elongated his way of saying no and rocked us back and forth like he was craddling a baby. I rolled my eyes.

"I have no shirt on and so do you. Come on please." I pleaded and saw his lips twitch to form a smile.

"It's not like I haven't seen what's under your shirt." He chuckled still with his eyes closed.

"Ha ha very funny." I said and felt my cheeks turn bright red.

"You're blushing." He said in a matter of fact tone. It made me blush even more.

After 5 minutes of cuddling. He finally decided to get up. I sat down and felt embarrassed as he put on his clothes in front of me. He gave me one of his t-shirts to wear. It was a plain white one. Too large for me but I kinda like it. I pulled on a pair of sweatpants too.

"Come on." He said and held my waist as we went out to go to the dining room. We were greeted by Hoseok's screaming, Jin scolding Namjoon for not cutting the onions properly. Taehyung was, making hot chocolate. Yoongi and Sooyun were, being normal, and by normal I meant endless bickering. Jimin was lazily sitting down on one of the chairs. His eyes snapped to us when we went in and he smiled devilishly.

"Look who decided to get out of bed!" He said and my forehead creased as he emphasized the word " bed"

"What are you guys so loud for last night?" Jin sneered as he put a fresh plate of pancakes on the table. I glanced a look at Taehyung for a sign of discomfort but he only smiled at me and looked at me like he was also taunting me just like the others.

Jungkook suddenly covered my ears with his large hands and whirred me out of the dining room. I faintly heard Namjoon and Seokjin laughing.

Jungkook brought me to the living room, the evidence of the party yesterday was gone. He sat me down and kissed my forehead before he had to make me wait because he went back to the dining room to talk.

A few minutes later, he came back and grabbed my wrist.

"What?" I asked as I looked at him who seemed smug.

"I just made them shut up by winning a game." He said. He raised his hand playfully as we went back to the dining room.

"Jungkook bet that if he wins all 6 of us in arm wrestling we'd shut up." Hoseok said. I grinned.

We all sat down as we ate breakfast. There was pancakes with maple syrup and strawberries on it, there was also cheese omelettes, bacon and freshly squeezed orang juice.

As we ate, we watched as Sooyun and Yoongi were sitting rather close to each other. Without even fighting.

"That's new." I mumbled. Yoongi snapped his head up.

"What's new?" He asked confused, a piece of pancake still on his fork.

"Nothing." I grinned and continued to eat.

This was feeling kinda nice. I felt like we got our own little family here. I felt like I was home. Like I was meant to be here.