Chapter 21

"Hurry up hyung you drive slow!" Taehyung complained as Yoongi hyung drove all the way to the hospital.

"I'm used to driving a bike not a car idiot. Leave me be or I'll leave you here in the middle of the street." Yoongi hyung growled at him.

"Who let you drive then?" Taehyung spat back.

"Ask the dummy who pushed me in the car without actually asking if I wanted to drive." With that said, he threw me the stink eye.

Rolling my eyes, I slumped my back at my seat.

I was still finding difficulty to process what was happening. I got her pregnant. She's sick. Did her mom know? Was she mad at me?

Stupid. Of course she'll be mad. I got her only daughter pregnant.

I tugged whatever strength I still have left in me to prepare my talk with her mom.

--

As we arrived at the hospital, Yoongi hyunh told me they knew that she was pregnant when Soomin woke up a few minutes after I was knocked out and threw up. She did a pregnancy test and boom. Positive. She nearly fainted but her mom was there.

"Her mom wants to talk to you." Taehyung said. I nodded and went in Soomin's room.

Her mom was sitting beside her bed. Soomin was asleep. She was sleeping on her side, cuddling a pillow.

"Jungkook, can I talk to you again? Alone." Her mom said. Her face was blank.

I nodded and the others left the room. Soomin was asleep so she won't hear anything.

"Mrs. Kim I'm-"

"Don't be sorry. You probably think I'm mad at you about this but, to be honest, I'm not." Her mom smiled at me.

I blinked twice, dazed and confused by her reaction. I expected her to tell me to stay away from her.

"Soomin, she's a lovely person. When her father died, she wasn't herself. I could see the change when you arrived. She was happy again. Heck she was singing in the shower again. And, when I found out she was sick, I want to give everything she wants now. I don't have a problem with her getting pregnant. She's indepent. She's mature. She'll know what to do." Her mom reassured me. I managed to smile at her.

"Thank you." I said.

"No. Thank you Jungkook. For making my daughter happy. I couldn't have had a better son. I consider you as my family now." She said and she smiled wider. Soomin looked like her when she smiled.

She suddenly nudged me and whispered in my ear.

"So, if you ever want to marry her, I would approve of it." She said. My eyes widened and she chuckled.

"Don't be scared Jungkook. Take risks. I'm sure Soomin would want that too." She said and she walked out of the room saying she needs some fresh air.

I haven't thought about marrying Soomin. I do want her but, I used to think we are still young. But seeing our situation right now, I should take the risk.

I've got nothing to lose.

Smiling, I walked over to Soomin and kissed her forehead. I lightly touched her belly.

"Don't give mommy a headache okay?" I said. I felt a surge of warmth fill me entirely when I said that.

Smiling, I went out of the room and saw Taehyung and Yoongi walking towards me.

"Is she awake?" Taehyung asked. I shook my head.

"No. Look, I need to tell you something." I said. They looked at me with anxious eyes waiting for me to say something.

"I'm going to propose to Soomin."

--

After a few pep talks about what to do and congratulating me and telling the others about my decision. They were happy for me. And they couldn't stop teasing me. We were at the rooftop right now. Yoongi hyung was sitting on the bench beside me along with Namjoon hyung. The others were sprawled on the floor.

"Who would have the youngest will get married first? Yah, Jungkook-ah! Teach Seokjin hyung some lessons." Hoseok hyung sneered and laughed loudly. Seokjin hyung rolled his eyes.

"At least I have a girlfriend." He said. Our eyes widened in shock.

"You do? Who?" Taehyung asked.

"Some girl he met at a party." Namjoon hyung said. We all rolled our eyes.

"Hey at least I have a commitment. And Chungha is not that bad. I love her." Seokjin hyung said and suddenly smiled.

"What about you Yoongi?" Seokjin hyung teased him. We all roared in laughter. Yoongi hyung sighed.

"Fuck you." He said. Our laughter became louder and he kicked Taehyung who kicked him back.

Being with my hyungs was great. It made me feel comfort. If I would be born again in another life, I'd always choose a life with them.

"Hey, Soomin is probably awake now. I should go back." I said.

"We'll go with." They said and they all teased me. I was smiling as we went back to her room.

Soomin was sitting on the bed. Her eyes gleamed when she saw us enter.

"J-Jungkook. I-I have to tell you something." She said and she looked nervous.

She was about to open her mouth but instead I kissed her. I heard Hoseok hyung scream but someone clamped his mouth shut.

"I know. I'm a daddy." I said and she suddenly burst into tears.

"I thought you were gonna get mad at me." She bawled.

"Why would I be mad at you pabo." I said and she chuckled, still crying.

"Congratulations Soomin!" Everybody screamed and everybody hugged her. Yoongi hyung patted her head and Hoseok hyung screamed like crazy.

"Is it a girl or a boy?" Taehyung hyung asked.

"We don't know yet." Soomin said.

"If it's a boy name it Seokjin so that he'll look handsome like me." Seokjin hyung winked. I almost died out of embarrassment.

"Hyung, I don't want my baby to look like you." I said.

"Yah what do you mean!" He said. Everyone laughed as Seokjin hyung grumbled.

"If it's a girl I'll name it Seohee. Jeon Seohee." She said. I smiled and she smiled back at me as she rubbed her belly.

I felt happy. I was going to have my own family. I was going to be a dad.

This was a life I didn't think I'll experience after I found out I was sick.