Chapter 27

*there's a lot of time skip here lmao*

After 4 years

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up wake up!"

We were woken up by Seohee's small voice yelling in our room and her jumping on our bed. She suddenly landed on me and I groaned in pain.

"Daddy I'm hungwee." She said and and shook me as if I was still asleep. Soomin yawned beside me.

I opened my eyes and Seohee was pouting in front of me. Nodding, I carried her and she started laughing.

"I'll make you pancakes love." The word pancakes brought a smile to her face. She looked exactly like Soomin now that she's a bit grown up.

"But I want mommy's pancakes." She said and tried to kick her way back to our bedroom where Soomin was still asleep. She wasn't heavy but the impact of her little feet on my chest hurt.

"Mommy's still asleep love, you don't like my pancakes?" I teased her and acted like I was hurt. She looked at me and she pouted.

"Okay. I'll eat daddy's pancakes but only if you put stwawbewwies." She said and I  smiled at her. I startes kissing her entire face and she was laughing all the way to the kitched.

Moments like these are the moments I treasure the most.

Plopping her down on her own little chair, the doorbell rang.

Before I can answer it, Seohee was already at the door. She was still small so she dragged her chair all the way there and stood up on it to reach the knob. She opened the door and in came Taehyung, Hoseok and Yoongi. Yoongi hyung was carrying a pink paper parcel.

"Uncle bwi!" She yelled. Taehyung laughed and picked her up and kissed her belly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked from the kitched as I was preparing pancakes.

"Just stopping by. Where's Soomin?" Yoongi asked as he kissed Seohee's forehead and gave her the parcel.

"Asleep." I said as I lightly poured the pancake mixture on the pan.

"Mommy's been up last night. I saw her in the bathwoom." Seohee said as she was playing with her little pink unicorn toy which came from Yoongi hyung.

"What was she doing?" Hoseok hyung asked as he sat down on the ground to play with Seohee.

"She wasn't feeling okay daddy. But she told me not to tell you. But I don't want mommy to get sick daddy so I told you. Daddy I just bwoke a pwomise. Am I bad?" Seohee suddenly looked down on the ground as if she was guilty of telling me about it.

I was alarmed about what Seohee told me. So was the others.

"You're not bad princess. You did the right thing. How else is your daddy going to take care of your mom if he doesn't know." Taehyung reassured Seohee and played with her hair. Soomin didn't want to cut Seohee's hair just yet. Seohee's hair was already reaching past her shoulders.

And I felt disappointed that Soomin told Seohee to not tell me anything.

After a few minutes, I cooked enough pancakes for each of us and left some for Soomin. Seohee loved the strawberries on her plate and ate almost two pancakes.

"Love, do you want to go and play with your uncles for a while?" I asked Seohee.

Seohee nodded rather aggressively and ran towards Yoongi hyung who was about to stuff a slice of pancake in his mouth. The fork was already halfway in his mouth, when Seohee jumped at him making him choke a bit.