Chapter 24

"Mom I'm seriously fine. Everything's going to be fine. The baby is fine. I'm fine. Everything is perfect actually." Soomin reassured her mom as we were walking out of the hospital.

Tomorrow is the day we were going to get married. Soomin is already 9 months pregnant and her due date is maybe this week. She said she wanted to get married close to the date

She groaned as we sat down at the back in the car. Mrs. Kim took drove us back home.

"We just wanted to make sure dear." Her mom said. Soomin sighed and snuggled into my arm as she fell asleep the whole trip home.

"Thank you Mrs. Kim. For letting me have her." I said. I never thanked her properly for that.

Her wise face formed a smile as she looked at me through the front mirror.

"No. Thank you Jungkook, for being there for her. And please, you're already my son. Call me mom." She said. I felt warm all over when she asked me to call her that. It's been years before I called someone close to me mom.

We stopped in front of their house. Soomin was fast asleep so I carried her upstairs. Mom made me go home and sleep with my hyungs since tomorrow at the wedding will be the only time I can see Soomin from now.

"I'll take care of everything. Besides, Sooyun will be here." Mom said. My eyebrows quirked.

Sooyun was gone?

"Sooyun made me not tell anyone where she went. She said everybody was going to be busy around Soomin, and she took the opportunity to go away for a while." Mom said. I nodded. Something must've happened to her.

I realized something.

"The night Soomin was rushed to the hospital, Sooyun wasn't there. She was already gone and nobody batted an eye?" I said.

"Nobody wanted to talk about it. Apparently, it had something to do with a rule. Sooyun said something like that. You should ask them." Mom said and she lightly pecked my cheek and bid me goodbye.

I didn't need to ask the others about this rule. It was clear to me. And I knew why nobody wanted to talk about it.

I parked the car in front of Yoongi hyung's house.

I stepped inside and saw him on the couch. He sat down and stretched when he saw me.

"Hyung, tell me honestly." I said. He suddenly tensed up and his eyebrows creased.

"What?" He sounded confused.

"Did something happen between you and Sooyun?" I asked.

His expression became blank. His knuckles turned white as he looked at me.

"What the fuck hyung! Jimin hyung is going to kill you! Does he know?" I asked still in shock. He shook his head.

"No. I made her go away. So he wouldn't know." He choked as if he didn't want to do it in the first place.

"All because of that stupid rule!" He suddenly yelled and gripped the cushion on his lap.

A rule. A rule we made to each other clear. That we wouldn't fall in love with each other's siblings. Apparently, the only one who have siblings here is Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok.

"I'm in love with her guk. Something happened to us, the day before your birthday party. I-I forgot about everything else when I was with her. I did more than just kiss her-"

"Hyung please I don't need the details of what you did that day." I gagged. He lightly chuckled then he looked blank again.

"I told her about the rule, and I told her to stay away. That I will fix things here first." He said and closed his eyes as if he was trying to repress the memory.