Raphael x Shy!Reader

(Y/n) was at her best friends home: The turtles. (y/n) and Donnie were mixing some ooze with other ingredients to create a retro mutagen. She stood up to gather some of the samples of the fridge.

"(Y/n) can you bring me some Sodium, Mentha piperita, nitrogen and hydrogen. I think we're about just to crack this formula!" Donnie said excited. (Y/n) nodded and got out to check on the kitchen, before walking to the kitchen she saw Mikey and Leo watching Cragnor the Barbarian while talking about theories on how Cragnor got his strength.

"No, dude! Cragnor got it from Zauls the god of the seas when in episode 67 he threw a boat at the sea snake!!" Mikey yelled.

"Mikey, he obviously got it from Thoranius, lord of the mountain!! when Cragnor couldn't punch that mountain monster!!" (Y/N) stared at them while giggling they both heard her and greeted her; "(y/n), you've watch Cragnor longer then us, tell Michealangelo that Cragnor got his strength from Thoranius." Leo pointed out.

"Well... Leo it wasn't Thoranius who gave him the strengh..." she scratch her arm.

"HA! SEE DUDE!! I was right!" Mikey threw a slice of pizza at Leo.

"...And he definitely didn't get it from Zauls, Zauls hated Cragnor. He got his strength when he was born his real mother was Kredatian goddess of the sky, that's why Cragnor can create lighting with his sword." Leo and Mikey just looked at you amazed and awe but that cut short when Mr. Grumpy (aka. Raph) walked in.

"You guys and a bunch of nerd!" Raph groaned but his eyes open wide when he saw you. Here you were wearing a red shirt with a V neck that showed your chest (no its not cleavage keep it PG)black shorts and your handy lab coat. Raphael really liked when you wore it, he thought you looked nerdy but in a sexy way. He has been crushing for you for months but as tough as he is, he doesn't have the guts to tell you, he walks towards you and lays his arm around your waist pulling you close.  "Oh.. well if it isn't our scientist (y/n), came down for a little..." he got close to your ear and whispered "physical examination?" You blush brightly and pushed him off

"S-SHUT UP!"you yelled and walked towards the kitchen. You did have a crush on the hot headed turtle. Ever since he and his brothers rescued you from TigerClaw to use your knowledge for the mutagen for Shredder. But lucky you, Raphael punched the Hello Kitty-wanna-be.

Once there you began to look for the ingredients Donatello have in listed for you.  While in the kitchen Leo, Mikey and Raph began to talk.

"So... when are you gonna tell her?" Mikey asked with a smug face at Raph.

"Tell who what?" Raph looked at his little bro with a death glare but Mikey shrugged it off. Leo smirked and looked at Raph.

"Well... if you're not gonna tell her that YOU like her then I'll tell her that I like her. Maybe she and I will end up together. I'll hold her close and make out with her sexy peach lips~" Leo teased Raphael.

"THE HELL YOU WILL, YOU FUCKING TURTLE MONKEY!!!" Raphael prepared to punch his brother until they heard a faint sound coming from the kitchen. Raph followed the sound while his brothers kept watching tv. 

Raphael looked through the corner of the kitchen when he saw (y/n) singing and swaying at the melody.

This song you have been writing it for a long time and you were writing it for someone really special. You were distracted and began to sing:

(please listen to it its pretty cool)