Chapter 1

"Its been 8 years since I've been living here", Shimon thought as he get up from his bed and folded the blanket and arrange the pillows.

"Its done", he said. He then went downstairs as he saw Mayura with her mother having breakfast together.

"Good morning Shimon", Mayura said as she invited him for breakfast. "Good morning", Shimon replied and sat on the chair beside her.

"Hey, why don't you two shop for your things for today", Yukari said. "Eh, why?, Mayura said."Have you forgotten? Today's your last day of the summer and you still haven't bought your things for school", Yukari replied back.

"I guess we don't have a choice", Shimon said."Your right,*sighed heavily*", Mayura replied.

"Now, hurry up and finished your breakfast", Yukari said.

Mayura and Shimon finished their breakfast and went to their separated rooms to prepare for going out.

After a couple of minutes.

"Mom, We're heading out", Mayura said in front of their front door where her mother was standing. "Take care", Yukari replied back while at the same time smiling.

Mayura turned to Shimon and look at each other.

"Let's go?", Mayura said while smiling."Yeah, we better get going", Shimon replied back.

They both walk for couple of minutes to get to the bench where the bus usually stops.

When they reached the bench, they sat and waited for the bus to come.
While waiting, they talked about certain things to keep them from boredom and awkwardness since their all alone together.

"Hey Shimon, You still have your motion sickness going?", Mayura said. "For all the subjects to talk, you pick my motion sickness subject", Shimon said with a sickening look due to the sickening subject.

Mayura giggled and said,"But its really funny to look at your face when we talk about you motion sickness". "Oh, is that so", Shimon replied with a death glare looking at Mayura.

The bus arrived in a minute too soon.

Mayura climbed up the stairs with Shimon at her back with already a sickening face.

As they sat at the couch like chair, Shimon was ready to throw up but that isn't going to happen when Mayura is there beside him.

As the bus started moving Shimon look even worse than before.

At that time Mayura started a very long conversation with Shimon to keep him from throwing up.

After 1 hour of talking in the bus, Shimon forgot about his motion sickness and ended up enjoying the conversation with Mayura.

At that time, they arrived at their destination; The Mall.

As they departed from the bus, they walk for a bit to reach the mall.

When they arrive at the entrance, the automatic door opened for them as they walked in.

Inside the mall, they took hours of shopping for their own things.

At lunchtime, they took a little break at the restaurant and started to eat a meal that was recommended for lunch

"I'm super full", Mayura said as she finished her lunch. "You haven't even finished your desert", Shimon replied as he eats his slice of chocolate cake.

"I can't eat anymore, I'm so stuff", Mayura said. "I guess it can't be helped *sighed heavily*", Shimon replied.

Shimon then put Mayura's desert in his side of the table where he can eat the slice of cake.

Mayura was surprised of Shimon's actions and secretly hides her blushing for just eating her slice of cake.

After paying the bills, they left the restaurant and continue their shopping.

At noontime, they went home tired of walking and traveling for the whole day.

When they went home, Mayura and Shimon put their newly bought things to their rooms and prepare their stuff for tomorrow.

After patching up the final touches, they eat their dinner together.

"I'm exhausted", Mayura said. "Its not like you carried a lot of stuff for the whole day, I should be the one saying that", Shimon replied.

"Eh!! I did carry things too", Mayura said. "Yeah, right", Shimon replied.

"Well that's not very nice", Mayura said back.

"Its very late for a love quarrel for you lovely couple", Yukari said.

Shimon and Mayura turned red just by hearing those words.

"We're not a couple!", Mayura and Shimon said at the same time.

"See, a perfect sync", Yukari said. "Its not", Shimon and Mayura replied at the same time.

"There you go again", Yukari said.

Seigen arrived at the house and heard the shouting of the two.

"What's the problem with the both of you", Seigen said with a death glare at them

Mayura and Shimon gulped

"This is going to be a long night", Yukari said with a sweatdrop.

-------------------------------------------------------------
That's it for this chapter😋😋😋