Chapter 6

Shimon POV

"Study.... Group!?", Mayura and I stuttered. Honami just asked us to study with a group at Mayura's house which technically my house too, as what Yukari said when I moved there for training Martial Arts 8 years ago. I look at Mayura which looks like she's uncomfortable with the idea of forming a study group with Honami, even Enmadou and Adashino is agreeing with her.

"Sure", Mayura spoke. Honami responded with a bright smile and cheerfully spoke, "Really, Great. Let's meet their at your house tomorrow morning".

                                  ~~

I sighed as I finished my training. It was still early in the morning yet Mayura seems busy cleaning the living room since she agreed to study with Honami and the others including me. I opened the door to the living room and there she is with a serious face as she was arranging the couches' positions. Without even knowing, she can't pull or push even one of the couches since it was heavy.

"Mind if I help you?", I spoke. She turned to face me with an awkward smile and with a rough yet soothing voice, she spoke,"Just a little bit of help since this is your training day so I won't bother to ask many chores for you to do". "Its fine, plus I'm done training and I don't want to be a freeloader on this house", I replied and she just giggled.

I smiled just a little and helped her move the couches' positions. It took time before we actually finished cleaning and I asked her, "Go change your clothes, I'll finished the last work". "Are you sure?", she replied. I nodded and she went upstairs to her room. I quickly finished my work and did the same.

After I finished changing, I heard the doorbell rang. "It looks like their here", I asked myself as I grab my headphones and put it on my head.

As I went downstairs, Mayura with her cute type clothes was already there sitting on one of the couch that we moved while smiling which gave warmth around the room, well that's what I think. Before I could even take my last step of the stair, someone or I mean Honami appeared out of nowhere started to hug me like always which makes me kind of irritated because of her annoyance and clingy to her friends. Well Honami is my childhood friend when I was only seven. She and I always play near the river in the meadow until she moved away for a couple of years but Now the Honami today is totally different from before despite that she is really annoying and clingy to me but its only natural that she is this way because she maybe misses me after all we never get to see each other for seven years but She's totally too annoying and lovey-dovey to me!!!!.

I sighed as she breaks the hug and smiled at me. But except her annoyance, she really became a full grown woman after all these years. O turned around and what did I saw was Mayura who's frowning. Enmadou caught her frowning face and started to tease her. "Mayura's jealous", Enmadou smirked as Mayura blushed. "N-no, I'm not", she replied. As Enmadou keep teasing her, I sat beside Mayura on her left and Honami sat on her right. "Stop it already", Adashino groaned as he punched Enmadou's head. "Hey, that hurts, you know", Enmadou groaned

After all the complaining and shouting of the both, we finally started to study. Silence filled the room, well it suits me I always study in quiet places like Mayura. "Hey Shimon, how do you solve this problem?", Mayura asked me as she broke the silence. "Let me see", I replied as she gave me the paper. And I suddenly feel that I was watched, well I know its Enmadou and Adashino are watching but I kind of feel that they are smirking at me, well I don't mind them because if I do, I'll lose my focus on solving the problem.
I grabbed one blank paper and started to write the solution for the problem as Mayura leaned closer to me leaving no space between us and I started to blush but I remained calm and act cool and calm on the outside but in the inside, its like I'm blushing so hard that I think I'm going to explode. "Here", I spoke as I gave her the paper with the solution. "Thank you", she replied along with a small yet bright smile. But still there's no space between us yet she didn't notice.

Rokuro POV

I saw Mayura and Shimon so close together that I started to grin and spoke "You know, you two could make a perfect couple". They suddenly look at me while blushing so hard, even Shimon blushed. Just that I was about to tease them more, I felt a scary aura near me and I look at Benio. Well look at that, she's glaring at me with a scary aura as her background. As I gulped, she murmured to me, "Get... Back... To.... Studying.... Right.... Now". I look at my book and pretend that I am studying and she went back to her normal state. Looks like she's buying at my act, thank goodness I'm safe. "For now", she spoke and I was shaking and gave the three people in front of me a help-me face but they didn't mind me at all.

Mayura POV

I saw Rokuro with a help-me face but I didn't mind him because of his teasing about me and Shimon can make a perfect couple. Serves you right Rokuro.

Noontime:

It was finally time for them to go home so we said our farewells on the front door of my house and Shimon's. Well, that's what I consider on Shimon's point of view. "See ya", Rokuro said. Adashino-san nodded and Ichinose-san just wave her hands while smiling. I wave my hand as a sign of goodbye and they went off.

Me and Shimon went to the dining room and ate the food that Mom had left us since she's off to work.

Shimon POV

After we ate dinner, we went back to the living room and continue studying.

After a while, I didn't care much of the time as I continue reading my book but the words that Enmadou teases us just won't leave my head.

"You could make a perfect couple"

Me and Mayura, a COUPLE!? No way besides she likes Enmadou. But do I like her? Or even hold feelings for her? Whoa, why would I think about this anyway? I continue to read my book.

After a while, Mayura suddenly rested on my shoulders. I blushed and carefully spoke, "M-Mayura". She didn't respond, I look at her face, she fell asleep!. I check the time on the clock. "Its already this late?", I said. I sighed and stood up to stretch myself. I then kneeled down again and lifted her. She in deep slumber already, she didn't even feel like she was carried or something. I carefully transported her to bed in her room and arrange her blanket to cover her body. Just that I was about to leave the room, I heard her murmured something bit I didn't heard it clearly so I started to approached her and waited to say it again.

"Shi....mon" she murmured as I gasp. Is she dreaming about me? But why me? She continue to murmur my name.

I look at her still shocked but as I regained my calm look she smiled so warm that I feel something fluttering in my stomach. Just one touched and I'll know the truth. I touched her cheeks and she smiled again. My eyes widened and blink a couple of times until I stopped.

With a loving gaze, I cup her cheeks once more and leaned closer to her until a few more centimeters away.
"Well look at that, I do like you", I lowly spoke to make sure she didn't wake up. I leaned again and kissed her forehead gently.

After I broke the kiss, she smiled again as she looks like she had a wonderful dream in slumber

"Amawaka, Mayura how could I compete? Your a troublesome yet caring person".

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating, it just that I couldn't think of a story, just kidding.
Hehehe. Well there you have it. This is where the story will take action on both of them.