Chapter 16

Shimon POV

Finally I got out from that overprotective hospital! But even so, I'm back to school together with Mayura again. My regular school days have come back but not long enough, I'll be leaving all these great life and move back to Chiiko and my other family members. I sighed, the festival is fast approaching. And in an instant from this place, I'll be gone.

"Then let's make the most of it".

Those words, Mayura's words to assure me, but how come? This is really hard, Ughh. I don't want to leave this place at all but Chiiko's hardworking......... Ugh!!!! I can't make up my mind!!

The school bell ring.

I sighed and the notifier or something started to speak. "Attention students, please report to the school gym now". What now? It repeats the words over and over again. "Ah~ Shimon, let's go together", Mayura grab onto my shoulder, encouraging me to go with her and I did. We walked our way to the school gym, its a bit far from the main building in the school's campus. 

Ever since that night, Mayura didn't much recovered her happiness, she just shows a little often when we're with her other friends and also her family. But when if it just the two of us, she oftenly smiles not like we used to that we always smiled together. The impact of hearing those words must have influence her to be saddened this much.

We walked our way to the school gym in silence not minding the awkward atmosphere that surround us. I sighed again, viewing the students forming their lines in preparation for the arrival of the principal. We formed our way to the line without any word.

Mayura POV

What's wrong with me? I know that Shimon is leaving for a couple more days and I should've done what I said to him that night but it still bring me so much pain for him to leave and I don't want him to leave us with not even a single happy memories from me and the others. What should I do? I took a gaze with Shimon sneaky enough to not be in his presence. But I underestimated him, he look at me confused. "What is it?", he asked as I break our gaze and replied, "Its nothing really".

The principal arrived just in time and announce. "Students, the Tanabata Festival is fast approaching. In charge of the parade and shows is our schools work and that is I will give permission on each classes to make the Festival a success. In this following weeks, I'm sorry to say this but you all be busy preparing the shows and others. But of course, you'll be free to visit and explore around the festival's feast on that night around school's campus". Oh dear, I'll be busy and Shimon too. This will be a hard time to make good memories before he will leave us. I sighed.

~

Shimon POV

In that night, huh? Before I will leave, I will confess my feelings to Mayura. That's for sure! "And that's concludes today's class meeting", the class president concludes. "How about, we could offer for the school's fireworks display", Enmadou raised hi hand and stood to offer. Well that's unusual. "I like it, we should add that too, but who will be in charge of the lifting of the fireworks?", the class president agreed and Enmadou answered, "Shimon and I will". Eh?.........EH?!?! "Let's not think to concl-", as soon as I stood and complained, the class president agreed, "Why not? Rokuro will not be able to pull it up so let Shimon accompany him". "Demo...", I complained as the class president. " We will give total trust on you Shimon-kun", the class president winked and concludes the meeting for real. That Enmadou!

~

Few days passed, the day got busier than the last. All students I can tell don't have enough time to relax. I sighed, our class will be holding a cafe and at night will be holding a fireworks diplay. I can barely see Mayura in our class but mostly, she was busy to do this, busy to do that.

~

Two more days until the Tanabata Festival will be held. And Two more days until I'll be leaving. I sighed, I then saw Mayura carrying a heavy box full of requirements to something. She left our classroom. Where is she going? With those heavy things, it might be hard for her to carry all that including its weigh and size.

Mayura POV

I was on my way to the storage room to put these things away but the storage room is pretty far from our classroom and this box is big and heavy. I sighed tired. Then someone stopped my way, I couldn't see the person because the box is blocking my view to see and suddenly I felt a rough hand holding onto my wrist, it was definitely a boy. "Shimon?", making he was someone I know, I call out a name which practically the first name that comes out from my mind.

He didn't replied and he just drag me to nowhere making the box I'm holding fall to the ground. Then I get a better view of the guy. "Your not Shimon!", realizing what I saw, he tighten his grip so that I can't escape. "Let me go!", I furiously warned but he didn't take it. I fought back as hard as I could, but my strength is too weak against his. This is bad! Someone Help me!! Shimon!

He pushed me onto the wall, grabbing both of my hands and tighten it on the wall, making me defenseless, "Help me......", I mumbled as I close my eyes in fear.

"Your mine now", he laughed and then...... "Tsk", someone mad gave a sign. I open my eyes and the first thing I saw is the guy being punched on his cheek and blood came out of his mouth, loosening his grip onto my wrist, I quickly tried to escape as he fall but he managed to grab one of my leg. I tried to escape his grip but I can't and that someone step his foot on this guy's hand as he squirmed in pain. "She was never yours, She belongs to me", That someone mumbled and I heard every word it said as I took a glance on this someone.

Revealing a fuchsia-haired guy with icy blue eyes. "Shimon.....", I whispered as he grab my hand with his. Making me feel safe, I smiled. Out of that place, passing the sunny campus. He stopped halfway. "Are you alright", he turned his gaze to me as I smiled more warmly. I nodded my head and he sighed in relief. Then I frowned. "I'm sorry...... I'm sorry that I haven't given you time to be happy with me and the others", its true, I don't have the right to complain. "Its okay", he accepted my apology that fast. "Demo! I hav-", he cut me off as he continued. He turned his gaze directly to my eye and smiled.

"As long as I get to save you, and you smiled thinking that your safe with me, nothing makes me even more happy than you making that smile of yours to me".

My eyes widen, Shimon's happy because of me. I smiled and he....

"Arigatou Mayura".

---------------------------------------------------------
So sad, 4 more chapters to go and this book is done (T-T) thank you my wonderful readers and friends