Chapter 14

Mayura POV

Its been 3 weeks since that day, Shimon was now fully recover. And day after day, I visited him along with my friends and................... Ichinose-san. Unfortunately, today is his day to go back home. I can't wait! I smiled as........

"Mayura?", Rokuro asked me as I came back to reality. I looked at him with a bored look. "Yeah", I responded with boredom in my voice purposely. "What's wrong Otomi-san?", Adashino-san asked too as I gave her my questioning gaze. "What do you mean?", I asked her as I turned the table of question to them. "Well, its that you are so often of spacing out in our conversation, just like what I you just did now", Adashino-san clarified as Rokuro grinned suddenly which makes me even more confused.

"Could you be thinking about the HIM", Rokuro teased me as he smirked in enjoyment whereas myself blushed like crazy. "N-n-o-o I-I-'m n-n-o-o-t-t!!!", I stuttered to respond due to that teasing about ME AND HIM! I'm now at the edge of the corner of the ROKURO himself named it 'Teasing Trouble', I have to admit, its kind of funny to say it. "Heh?", he continued to tease me as I hold away my blush but I know its too late to even try. I sighed and in a split second.........."HELLO MAYURA-CHAN!!", Ichinose-san greeted in excitement but I think she's overdoing it. I tried to smile and I did.

In case if you don't know, we are in our classroom and we just finished our first three classes, and we took a break from it. "Ne ne, can I come with you all to Shimon?", she asked with a bright smile. I smiled a little, I regret doing it, and responded, "Sure". I completely regreted every single word I say.

Eh? When did............... I started to feel this way? "Really!? Great", she was so happy that I still regret it but managed to smile.

                                   ~

Shimon POV

I'm coming home today, huh? I thought about it as I laid back on the hospital bed with an exhausting body.

I sighed, that was the last of the check ups, I was completely drained not from the fight that happened three weeks ago but the never ending of check ups that the hospital provided me, I wonder why? I sighed again, its finally over, huh? I'm going home tomorrow, to see everyone, I wonder how they were doing? And most of all, how is Mayura doing? Well, I will surely find out when I get ho............. Before I could say anything, someone knock on the door. I'm pretty sure its Mayura and the others coming to fetch me up.

But.......... When it opened, it showed two red haired figures, a girl and a young adult to be precise. "Its been a long time, Shimon", the young adult said. "How have you been, Nii nii sama?", the young girl added. My eyes widen as a response to my...................
siblings.

"Chiiko........ Keiji-sama", I still can't believed it, "what are you two doing here?", I added a question and they just smiled. "We have something to tell you", Keiji-sama said and then suddenly glared at me and I'm pretty sure, I know the reason about why he's doing it. "R-right nii-san", I know this is the way to make him stop glaring at me.

And I was right, he just suddenly changed back to normal. I sighed in relief of jot getting shout at like back to my real home. "Now, then", he started as Chiiko's smile widen. "Shall we begin?", he asked as I nodded in response.

Mayura POV

I was walking in the hall way with Rokuro, Adashino-san and Ichinose-san. They're really excited to see Shimon, especially Ichinose-san who is skipping down the hall way. We are heading to Shimon's room. Shimon's room came to sight and a few steps away, I came to a close at Shimon's door. And when the door is within my reached I hold onto it and smiled a little. This very door is what separate me from Shimon and Shimon from me. When I started to twist it a little for it to open, I heard a conversation going on in that room. Who could it be? I haven't got any clue for the person who is talking to Shimon but I'm not giving up yet......... I leaned my head closer to the door not minding Rokuro and the others behind me. "Mayura?". They said worried about my doings but I pay no attention to them now, my main priority is Shimon. With seriousness to my face, I'm beginning to hear their conversation in silent...

"What do you mean I have to leave!?".

"You've been here for more like eight years already, its time to go home. Our father is waiting".

"Nii-san, I have no intention of going home yet, I must get stronger. Stronger than I am now!".

"You can get stronger at home, there's a place that is prepared for your training already".

"But...............

I can't leave now! I have to stay and-".

"Shimon!".

".....".

"You can't stay here any longer unless you have a mission. Our house's reputation is more important to prioritize now, is it not?".

"It is important to me, but I still can't leave yet! Not now! Not when I haven't ..............".

"Very well, I'll give you time to think about it".

"My answer......... Will not change".

Shimon............... Why are you doing this? The door opened, revealing the person who talked to him, bit something caught my eye, is that there's a young girl with him. He look at me and smiled, and left without saying a word. I frowned a little but mostly nervous of what Shimon will look like... I walked onside the room without a word.

Then I saw him, and he looked at me.

And......

Then his eyes widen. "Mayura, why are you crying?", he asked which makes me wonder. I touched my own face and felt like wet, I.......... I was crying and I can't stop. I keep wiping it away with my hand but it's no use, the tears just won't stop, I look at the floor crying in despair. "Mayura.....", he said again. I gather my courage and didn't mind the continues tears flowing down my cheeks, I lifted my head with teary eyes I spoke.

"Shimon, please don't leave".

-------------------------------------------------------------
I have a question. Does anyone know of what Honami Ichinose look like? She's a character from another anime. Classroom of the Elite is its name. Sorry for the super duper late notice.

this is her, and I have to apologize for not updating from my given schedule

this is her, and I have to apologize for not updating from my given schedule.🙇

And if you would like, you can read my second story, 🎀Starry Sky Kingdom🎀 that's all.😋