Chapter 4

Shimon POV

I open my eyes and looked around my room. Watching the time, I look at my red alarm clock. It was 5:50 in the morning. I stood up from my bed, tidying up myself, and went downstairs to do my morning routine. After I finished it, I went to school riding a buswith Mayura. Not long enough, we departed from the vehicle and came to meet Enmadou and Adashino like we do every day. We walk for like 12 minutes, I think. And finally we arrived at our school.
I went to my locker and change my shoes.

I then headed to my classroom. Entering my class, a lot of girls suddenly blocked my way to my seat. They were asking random questions one by one about my life or whatever they want to know. Its annoying how they stop a person for just asking random question about them. "Your blocking my way", I spoke, I really want to take my seat by now but No, they keep blocking me. "Hey girls, please let Shimon take his seat". Someone spoke, its voice was so familiar. I turned around to where the source of the voice came from. It was Mayura who's smiling at me.

I went to my seat, put my bag on the side of my desk then... When I was about to take my seat, I came to see something on the chair, It was a pink envelope with a heart shape sticker on it. I grab the envelope curiously and look at it.

Mayura POV

I was talking to Rokuro and Adashino-san about somethings but when we are about to go to Shimon to chat, I saw him looking at an envelop, I think. I was curious about it. I left Rokuro and Adashino-san to approached Shimon and asked him about the envelop.

I walk toward him and asked "Hey Shimon, what's that? I asked, he just stare at the envelop silently. Silence roam between us. I broke the silence when I asked "I-is that a......" I gather my courage and finished my sentence. "Love Letter" I said, he then flinch and look at me

"I-I think so" He said. My eyes widened and I spoke slowly. "Aren't you going to open it", I said and he nodded. I watch him open the letter and take a look too when he reveal the paper which was inside the letter. "Meet me behind the school after class" that's what it said. I look at the fuchsia-haired guy beside me and asked "Are you going there?". He just stare at the paper without giving any answer to my question.

The bell rang and the class has started.

The teacher arrived and we went to our seats. I look at the window and watch the view. Is he going to accept it? Or maybe he would decline, I can't put my mind at ease because of that love letter. This person must be very lucky for she found her courage to tell Shimon how she feels, I envy her. But I hope she get rejected by Him. I flinch so suddenly, why would I  think of that its not like me to think this way. I sigh and just paid attention to the teacher to ease my mind from my crazy thought.

After School

I saw Shimon leaving the classroom unnoticed. I followed him until he arrived to the place where the letter says he would. I hide behind the bushes where it has a great view to watch the confession.

Not long enough for I waited, the girl finally arrived and talked to Shimon

"Shi-Shimon-kun, will you.....g-go... Out with me?! The girl said. "I refuse", Shimon answered. "B-but why?", the girl asked. "Because I don't have time to waste over some nonsense like being your boyfriend or whatever your call it", Shimon said straightforwardly.

Shimon, how can you say those words so calmly to the person you know who is hurt and rejected. I really don't like you to act all cool in a situation like this.

"If that's all you want to asked me, I must be going then", Shimon said and the girl just keep silent. "I'll take that silent as a Yes then, See ya" Shimon final words to the girl as he turned around and left her.

I left my hiding place unnoticed and went to look for Shimon. I saw him walking to the classroom and grab his bag. I approached him and asked "So, how did it go?". I tried to smile but I just can't so instead I gave him a fake smile. "It was just a misunderstanding", he said but I know he lied, he rejected her. I know he doesn't want me think about it so hard. "Let's go?", Shimon said. "Sure", I replied.

Maybe I could tell him about it when the right time come for us to asked him for the truth.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating for so long. What can I say I'm a lazy person.😅😅