Chapter 5

Mayura POV

I finished my morning routines and headed to school with Shimon. After a couple of minutes, Rokuro and Adashino-san joined our walk.

When we enter the school building, we went to our own lockers. I change my shoes and headed to our classroom first. When I was almost there, I bump with someone causing me to fall to the floor.

"Ow", I reacted. "I'm so sorry, are you okay, the person said. I looked at the person. "Its no big deal", I replied. "That's a relief", the person said.

This person was a girl with long blond hair that reach her hips and sparkling purple eyes. She's beautiful in every way I look at her. But one thing is that she wears our school uniform and I never see her around the school until now.

"I'll be going now, See you later", She spoke causing me to return to reality.

She went off and left me in the hallway. But not a minute too soon, Shimon along with Rokuro and Adashino-san arrived.

"Hey, why are you on the floor", Rokuro said. "Why do you care?", I answered with an irritated face as I stand up and entered the classroom with them.

I took my seat and watch my classmates enjoying each others company. The girl that I met is somewhat familiar from what I heard from Shimon's story. Her face and her figure is exactly what Shimon stated about his neighboring friend. But its not like that she is That girl.

Our teacher entered the classroom earlier than she used to. So the others took their seat as well and I just moved my attention to the teacher and listened to her lectures but its not the main topic for today.

"Good morning Class", Hoshimiya-sensei said. We stood up and greeted her back. "Good morning Hoshimiya-sensei", we greeted her and took our seat again.

"Okay class before we will continue our lesson, a new student will join our class starting today, so please treat her nicely", Hoshimiya-sensei said.

The whole class started talking about who is the Her that our sensei was talking about. Well I think, I too was wondering about it.

"You may come in now", Our sensei said. A girl with long blond hair and puple eyes entered the classroom. She turned to our view smiling.

That girl seemed familiar. Oh right, she's the one that bumped into me a few minutes ago. I look at her as she started introducing herself.

"I am Ichinose, Honami. I came from Yotsuba town and...... Please let's all be friends" she said as she bowed down. I look at the two boys who is  Shimon who didn't pay attention to the girl and Rokuro who fell asleep if their listening to Ichinose-san's greetings but why would I even ask just by looking at them can answer my wondering mind. The other boys just shouts about this and that. I sigh and looked at the girl again.

Honami POV

I looked around the class and noticed the girl who has a blond faded to lime green looking at me. I know she's the one that I bumped earlier but I didn't much pay attention to her. I continued to look around and that's when I found Him. A guy with a fuschia hair and azure eyes. I smiled brightly and charge to him to give him a big bear hug.

"What are you doing?!", he said. Don't you remember!? Its me Honami!? I said causing him to be speechless. "H-Honami?", he said. "Yes", I spoke as he recovered his clueless look. "Let go of me", He spoke making me release him from my hug.

Hoshimiya-sensei spoke to me to take my seat next to the school representative which is the girl with blond faded to lime green hair.

"I'm Otomi, Mayura", she introduced herself and I smiled at her.

Lunch Time

Mayura POV

I was about to ask Shimon to have lunch with me but I can't since Ichinose-san wouldn't stop nagging at him. He left the classroom to avoid her but instead she followed him.

I started to walk around the hallway but when I saw Shimon and Ichinose-san talking, I just couldn't help peeking in their conversation as I hid myself.

"Shimon! Shimon!" Ichinose-san said as she tripped on her own shoes when she tried to approached Shimon. "That hurts", She said. "Here" Shimon spoke. He kneeled down to carry Ichinose-san in a PRINCESS HOLD. After that, they went somewhere to who knows where.

I sadly went back to the class. It didn't take long, Ichinose-san and Shimon entered the classroom.

After Class

Shimon POV

Finally class is over, I can finally get away from Honami. I approached Mayura but it seems she's feeling a bit down for some reason.

We walk the road silently. Not. Even. One. Word. Came to her to talk about, its unusual for her to be this sad.

We continue to walk in silence until she stop and grab my hand causing me to stop as well. I look at her confuse. "What's wrong", I spoke but she didn't answer, she didn't even look at me because she was facing the ground, making her bangs covered her eyes.

"Hey, Shimon", she spoke. "Y-yeah", I answered. "Do you..... Like Ichinose-san", she said. What is she talking about, its not like her to be this way.
"No, I don't", I answered causing her to gasp and look at me eye to eye. "That's a relief", she spoke. "Eh?", I reacted.

She noticed my reactions and she suddenly blushed. She continue to walk the path as if nothing happened. "I know you were listening to our conversation earlier at lunch time", I spoke making her stop walking. "If you were to see what I did, I carried her and took her to the nurse's room. Besides if I didn't, it could have been a serious problem to her if it gets serious", I said.

"So, it isn't like you want to carry her?", she said. "I just told you, she was hurt so I have no other option rather than carrying her but if there was I would've done it than carrying", I answered. She turned around and...."Making you tell me this somehow makes me really happy" she said smiling warmly. My heart skips a beat because of that beautiful smile she wore. "Thank you, Shimon", She said.

And with those final words she said to me in a tiring day from school somehow revive my energy to accompany her home. But at the same time, I have a weird feeling inside of me that makes me want to protect her every time I see her warm smile at me as if that this smile is only I can see and me only.

-------------------------------------------------------------
I love this SHIP!!!!!!! WAAAHHHH