Chapter 3

Two wooden swords clashed together with strong power of the person who wields it. Shimon must thought of a strategy fast on how he could bring Seigen down but.... Before he could think of a plan, Seigen got a step ahead of him. With a sudden movement from behind his disciple, Seigen wield his wooden sword at Shimon and his mentored trainer fell at the ground with a face showing that he wasn't going to give up that easily. He quickly reach out for his weapon and stood to swing it to Seigen but.... His mentor easily dodge it as he swing his sword to separate Shimon's weapon from him. Leaving Shimon defenseless as the sound of the weapon falling to the floor.

"That's enough for today", Seigen said with a low tone of voice. "One more time, I can still fight", Shimon insisted but Seigen declined.

Seigen left the training hall and leave Shimon behind.

"I guess I'm too far away to beat Him", Shimon said to himself while looking at his hand sadly.

Shimon rub his face with a face towel and left the training hall.

Shimon felt really disappointed to himself. He wondered of what was he lacking on his training. Shimon went to the garden to ease himself from disappointment. He watch the different flowers glimmering from the the sunlight reflecting to the little droplets of water that are in that flower.

Shimon mourned more as he pick one of the flower and look at its beautiful petals forming together to make it a wonderful creation.

Mayura saw Shimon at the garden looking at the flower. She noticed his face looking sadly at that flower. She approached him.

"What's the matter Shimon? Why do you look sad?", Mayura asked with a worried face. "Its nothing", Shimon answered with a sad tone.

"Well, with that tone of voice there is something wrong", Mayura said. Shimon went silent for a sudden.

"Well", Mayura said. Shimon slowly faced her and asked "Tell me Mayura, Do you think I'm strong enough to be a Martial Artist".

Mayura giggled and laugh using her inner voice.

"I-is that a no?", Shimon asked. "No", Mayura answered while still laughing using her inner voice.

"Your right, I'm not fitted for this", Shimon mourned while saying those words. "Shimon, there's no problem of you being fitted or not because its the choice you decided yourself in order to become stronger, am I right?", Mayura said inspiringly.

Shimon shut his eyes and smell the scent of the beautiful flower his holding, when he opened his eyes, he look at the girl whose beside him and gave a warm smile.

"Thank you", Shimon said as he gave the beautiful flower to Mayura. "No problem, I'm glad to be of help besides your always ready to help me when I needed you the most, its just my way of thanking you for all the things you did for me", Mayura replied while smiling as she accepted the flower.

"Y-yeah", Shimon said while trying to hide his blush. "Now we're done, Shimon please come with me, I need your help to find something in the storage house", Mayura said insisting Shimon to go with her and he agreed.

Shimon and Mayura walked to the storage house to find what Mayura wants to find.

"So, what are you looking for?", Shimon asked while trying to find what Mayura wants without knowing what is it. "I want to find my childhood album", Mayura answered as she pick the ladder and put it on the wall.

Mayura then climbed the ladder to look for the album in the upper shelf of the storage house.

"I think I found it", Mayura said.

Mayura pulled the album between the two box that blocks her book of childhood photos but when she pulled  and got it, she slip from the ladder.

"MAYURA!!!!", Shimon yelled as he quickly catch her before she land to the ground.

Mayura closed her eyes and was ready to feel pain when the time she would land to the floor.

But for a moment, she wondered why did she didn't feel any pain but instead she felt a warm touch that she is familiar with.

"Are you okay", Shimon said.

Mayura opened her eyes and saw Shimon looking at her worried. She noticed that she was carried by him.

"I-I'm okay", Mayura said.

Shimon sat on the floor and put Mayura to land gently.

When Mayura safely land on the floor, she completely look at Shimon with a smile of relief.

"Thank you Shimon, you've saved me once more", Mayura said happily. "D-don't mention it, I was just trying to look up for you", Shimon replied without facing her.

Mayura picked her album and said...

"Look Shimon, I found my album", Mayura said while smiling.

Shimon turned to her and look at the book which Mayura holds.

"Is that what your looking for?", Shimon asked. "Yeah", Mayura answered.

They stood up to went inside their house and sat on the couch to watched every picture which the album contains happily as they enjoy they're weekend together