Chapter 11

Shimon POV

Clicking my tongue, I ran towards the man in a fast speed. There's no time to relax I must find his weakness fast!  Swinging my sword in every angle I could find but in a minute too soon..........

He quickly grab onto my wrist and grinned at me as he spoke." Why didn't I noticed this before, I'm fighting one of the 12 houses of martial arts. The one who became the Suzaku at a young age". His grin widen and look at me as if he got the advantage in beating me until he continued. "Ikaruga, Shimon". I gasped as I backed away from him. Seriousness grew to me as I replied. "So, what if I am. You don't know anything about me!!" Shouting at him as my answer. "But it seems you don't know the full power of your sword. That's a nuisance", he mumbled as I got irritated.

I...... Don't ...... Know the full power of my sword? That is impossible. "What do you mean by full power?", I asked. What is he talking about." Hmmm? You don't know? That's too bad", he grinned once again as he quickly swing a dagger at me but I only dodge a little that he managed to cut my right wrist.

"Shimon!!!", Mayura shouted at me as I gave her a small smile despite my whole arm hurts as my whole body fall to the ground. It was still worth risking my life for her.

Mayura POV

I didn't think the guy with the cloak that burst in the door would be Shimon in disguise. My tears starts to flow down my cheek again.

Watching Shimon fight the guy, and ended up getting hurt in his right shoulder and wrist makes me feel guilty. As he fell to the ground, giving me a small smile made me shout his name over and over again. "Shimon!!". I couldn't help him. He save me a dozen of times that in return is to make me enjoy my day. I couldn't accept that, I just couldn't.

Shimon, don't give up yet...... I have many things to owe you. Shi...Mon. I cried and cried. Tears continue to fall down my cheek. It wouldn't stop coming.

Shi.....mon. Fight........ I inhaled a lot of air and shout as loud as I could. "Shimon, Fight!!!!!". He turned his gaze to me and smiled once more as he quickly grab onto his sword for defense when the guy was about to stab him to the ground. I know he could handle his, his stronger than any other men out there.

He wouldn't lose to a guy like that. I believe in him, I trust him, I..............love him. So I know he would win.

Shimon POV

After Mayura shouted at me to fight and not letting this to an end with me losing. I continue to fight him like before but this time my purpose to save her grew stronger than ever. My strength on every clashing of our weapon were now full power. She believed in me and I wouldn't let it go to waste.

As quickly as I could, I stood up and tried to attack him as fast as I could before he would notice I tried to stab him at his back and it was a success. But he laughed like a crazy maniac as I release my sword from his back. "I don't feel a thing", he admitted as he turned his head to my view with a grin which look like he wants to kill more. Clicking my tongue, I stab him again until the most unexpected happened.

He punched my wounded wrist as I stop myself from squirming from the pain. Because of that, my sword was thrown away from a distance. He turned his gaze to me and kicked my leg making me fall to the ground.

With his weak body, he approached Mayura slowly. Showing a dagger on his bloody hand to me, I quickly ran to my sword and grab it. Turning my gaze to the man, he broke the chain that prisoned Mayura down and grab her in her collar. Putting the dagger close to her neck, she trembled in fear. Her fear was on her eyes, she was frightened in his doing. Clicking my tongue once more, I shouted at the man in front of me. "Leave her out of this!!". He grin again and looked at me with those stern eyes and said. "Its seems this beautiful lady is precious to you". He leaned closer to her neck and sniff on her scent as Mayura cried in fear. "Shi......Mon.......help........me". "Mayura!", I shouted back with fear of what he is going to do next. He grinned and asked me. "So Crimson Phoenix of martial arts? What are you going to do in a situation like this?".

How could I protect her in a state like this. I close my eyes shut thinking a way....... There has to be way.... I just gotta keep thinking. Mayura....... I ......... I. Suddenly I heard him gasped as I open my eyes. His face was filled of disbelief. "How could.... You unleashed its full power.......with lack of knowledge about it". I looked at my side since it seem like it was so hot. Turning my gaze to my sword. Eyes widen to my face as I held my sword. Its was burning. The whole blade except for the handle was covered with red and orange flames.

Still unsure of what is going on, I turned my gaze once more to the man in front of me as he's dagger fall to the ground, giving Mayura a chance to get away from him and she did it without hesitation. Luckily, she successfully escaped from the man

She quickly ran behind my back and holding both of her arms onto my shoulder. "Shimon?", she asked. "I'm fine", I replied as I turned my head to meet her gaze with a smile.

Standing up, without minding the new found power on my sword. I slowly approached the man who still can't believe of what I accomplished at a young age. "Your done", I stated as I stab on his left chest, thus, ending his life.

Before he fell to the ground, I release my the blade of my sword from his chest. But he suddenly spoke, "How could..... I lose....... To someone ......like you".

Wiping away the blood from the blade with my hand, I turned my gaze to Mayura who is still concern. "Shimon", she said as I smiled at her. I nodded and spoke, "Its over".

"Let's go home", I spoke as she nodded in respond. I started to walk to the door but........ Suddenly my body became very numb and my sight started to blur. "Shimon?". I heard her voice. I fell down to the ground and my sight became more blurry and the last thing I heard was her voice in distress as the world grew black.

"Shimon!!!!".

-------------------------------------------------------------
Finally I'm done with the action. Describing the fight was really hard~ I'll publish the next chapter on Wednesday or Saturday~ 😉😉

                    Hime-chan out~