Chapter 20

Shimon POV

Several days have passed since I've arrived, no, I won't say that.... It's been hardly a month already and....

"You have responsibilities to take care of, as one of the houses... and the upcoming ceremony for you to be the next head of our House, you hardly have enough time to do your teenage interests, and don't make me say that your expansion to stay in Tokyo, gave you a waste of your time... Shimon, as the successor of mine and my son, make your father and your family proud"

Talk about ME, the next head! That's unexpectedly a nonsense... It was already decided that Keiji....... Nii-san would be the next head, it was decided already when we're little.... And in evidence, Nii-san would often have enough time to play with me and Chiiko.... Because learning of the responsibilities would take a lot of time....

Responsbility he say, what am I even supposed to do here!?!?!

"Nii, nii-sama, your spacing out again", my little sister pouted as I regain my thoughts from drifting... "Go-gomen Chiiko", I assured her as she sighed and continued her talk, few days passed and days are longer than usual, well, that it is to me.... I should be doing works if I have that 'responsibility' he keep blabbering about and yet I haven't done anything for the last 4 weeks of staying here...

(Flashback 1-2)

1.
I walked inside the ceremonial room for inspections but all I saw was one of the maids cleaning, and so I asked her..."Is there anything I can help for the preparation for the upcoming ceremony?", she gave me a confusing look and respond, "Shimon-sama, is there going to be a ceremony happening? I wasn't given any orders to do so and if I were, the other maids including me should be crowding inside the here cleaning".

2.
In the hallway, me and Nii-san crossed paths, and I thought of asking him for hints so I can't have mistakes during the ceremony. "Ne, Nii-san.... you see, the upcoming ceremony is for me to become head of the house, right? Since your like expert in that kind of stuff, mind giving me some hints or clues?". "What are you talking about Shimon? There is no ceremony happening yet, and it was already decided that the next head would be m-". He cut his own words and... "Anyway, father is summoning me... so talk to you later", he went off, not waiting for any words necessary.

(Flashback End)

All I know is that no one in this house except me and Father knows about the ceremony or me becoming the next head.... somethings off.

"Gomen Chiiko, I have some business to attend to, I'll play with you later", I stood up from the floor and went off to Father's study room... After all, me and Chiiko have been sitting there for an hour now, talking or observing the garden...

Shimon's Father POV

I worked, sign or write letters, as my daily duty as the current head and then a knock came from the door. I completely sighed and gave permission to let the person come in. "Come in". the handle twisted all by itself and the door was opened by Shimon, sternly and serious, he spoke. "Sorry for the unexpected visit Father but..", he paused for a minute and continued, with a more serious voice. "We need to talk".

~

Mayura POV

Rokuro, Adashino-san and me continued our daily lives at school without Shimon, they both still manage to make me smile but I can't bring back my past when I'm with Shimon... 'Come on Mayura! You'll never get anywhere if you continue whining', recently, I've been scolding myself between me and my mind but in the end, it never got us anywhere.

I walked myself home as the sun began to set, today, I am coming home late due to school's chores... In result, I walked our neighborhood silently... Only few lights, light up my way. Until someone not far from me is running..... TOWARDS ME!?

When we crossed paths, with his strength that pushed me backwards, I fell to the ground, wincing from the pain at my back. "Ow". He knelt to the ground to.... Steal my bag!!!! when I finally regained my strength. I tried to grab my bag but he got advantage of me and tried to make a run for it. He ran as I helplessly stood... Then a thud, I heard behind my back, I simply turned around, only to see the man... THE THEIF that stole my bag helplessy laid on the ground unconscious. "Seriously, I can't leave you for a second, can I?", the third person spoke, I didn't even noticed him, but his voice sounds so familiar so I turn my gaze to him....

Only to see him smiling as he handed  me, my bag. "I've been only gone for a month and this happened, looks like I have to stick by your side more this time.... Mayura", he gave me a gentle smile as I ran towards him, not grabbing for my bag but to finally embrace him for so long, I always hope to be like this to him. "I knew you were coming back", surprised for my actions, he hugged back. A moment pased as we broke our embrace, I asked him question, a lot of it like why did he return when he was told to have a lot of responsibilities to take care of, and he barely enough time to do what he wants but one answer answered all of it...

"Being with you is enough"

After that, we walked back home together, we talked a lot, joke a lot, overall, it was enjoyable. I'm sure Mom and Dad wouldn't mind him staying with us again. After all, we did consider him as family but now I can say to the future that he is our official family, not siblings, not cousins but.... in the future I see, He is my Dearest and most loving..... Husband.

"Oh I almost forgot", we entered our house's gate as he questioned me, "And what is that?".

I walked onward, just 3 feet is our distance I turned around, in the depths of my heart, the smile I showed him right now.... "Welcome back, Shimon". He was taken surprised but then gently smiled back, "I'm home, Mayura".

---------------------------------------------------------
That's it readers, the story is over, I have to admit, I seriously hit my head on the wall when i wrote the part when, Dearest and loving.... HUS-

Kyaaaaa~ damn it, i cant even say it now Ughhh. Oh well, the author's note is next maybe.... Yea i'll post it later... 😭😭😂😂😀😍😁 I cant undertand what I'm feeling right now....

..........

Cya~