Fall

Comment and vote!

Love lots-AV

"Babe, just sit tight. I'm going to run and drop our bags off then I'll come help you get out of the car."

"Go ahead. It's not like I can go anywhere Kevin."

Avi was being short. Kevin couldn't really blame him, he knew the boy was in pain and aggravated beyond belief. He hurried to pop the trunk and deposit their bags just inside the living room before rushing back outside.

Kevin carefully helped his fiancé stand then held him steady as he balanced on his crutches. He spotted the brunette as he hobbled along to the porch steps. Kevin helped him jump up one stair at a time before holding the door and letting Avi hop into the living room and collapse on the couch. The boy quickly called out for Scott, hoping his best friend could help Kevin get him up the stairs and to the shower.

------------------------------------

"Scotty, that was amazing. Thank you so much for making my first time so incredible." Mitch rolled back over into his teacher's arms. Scott reaches to wrap himself around the small boy's frame, pressing a kiss to the brunette's hair.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't need to tell you it can't leave this room... I shouldn't have done it. Damn, if anyone find out Mitch, I could lose my job... I-I could be arrested. Shit!"

"None of that please. Don't pressure me to regret this because I enjoyed it so much. I loved it... and I-I love you."

The pair saw a pair of headlights flash, before hearing a car door slam.

"That's not Mr. Kaplan is it?"

"Nah, Av and Kev aren't do home until tomorrow night. It must have been the neighbors."

The pair were too caught up within their own world to realize that Scott's roommates were downstairs. They also couldn't hear Avi yelling for the blonde from three flights down.

------------------------------------

Kevin decided that Scott must have been asleep and decided to make his way to the top floor and wake the boy to help him. He left Avi laying back on the couch his foot elevated on the coffee table as he rushed upstairs. He knew the pain meds the ER doctor had given Avi would so make the man pass out. He also knew that Avi was a sweaty mess and was in desperate need of a shower. And he knew that as strong as he was, there was no way he could tote his fiancé up the stairs alone. He made his way to Scott's room knocking.

Scott's eyes went wide as he listened to Kevin call from him from the other side of the door.

"Holy fuck! Mitch! Hide please!"

"What is he doing here?!"

"I don't know just hide please!"

Mitch was off the bed, attempting to pull on a pair of jeans that weren't his when Kevin made the decision to barge in. The man was curious as to what all the ruckus was. Mitch froze as the oldest man looked at him, mouth agape, eye wide.

"Scott! What the hell?!"

Scott was off the bed, trying to shield Mitch's still naked body with his own by stepping between the two.

"Kevin..."

"Down stairs Scott! Now!"

Scott bit his lip and nodded. Kevin was in full on father mode and he knew better than to argue. He simply turned and handed Mitch the correct jeans and shirt, throwing on his own sweatpants before walking downstairs, the student trailing behind.

Avi was in complete shock more so than when he hurt his ankle earlier. He couldn't believe that after he had lectured Scott over and over, the blonde still did something so stupid. How could Scott have been so damn irresponsible?

"Avi, Kev... why are you guys home?"

Kevin spoke up as Avi continued to glare at the other couple. "It's obvious you didn't expect us. But if you must know Avi had a fall during our hike, broke his ankle. I came up stairs to ask you to you to help me get him in the shower. But clearly you're too busy screwing a child to care!"

"That's not... Kevin please..."

"No Scott! No!" Avi yelled, "this is stupid. And immature. And illegal!"

"He's 17, it's not statutory!"

"Doesn't matter! He's your student dammit!"

"I'm sorry Avi." Scott hung his head prompting Mitch to take his hand. The blonde smiled at him before speaking again, "I should take you home or to Kirstin's."

Mitch nodded before rushing upstairs to grab his bag. The three men didn't speak while he was gone. He stood by Scott's side as he spoke for the first time since they'd been caught. He was crying and it made Scott tear up as well. "Please don't call the police! It's not his fault I perused him. It was my choice and I-I love him. Please."

Something in his voice caught Kevin off guard and though Avi looked at him like he was stupid, he found himself agreeing to remain quiet about the situation. Avi reluctantly agreed as well, adding that the relationship was over from that point on. Scott and Mitch nodded though neither knew how they would do without the other. The older brunette wouldn't even allow Scott to drive Mitch home. He made Kevin do so while he sat and lectured Scott once more.

All Scott could think of was how a fall ruined the best thing he'd had in his life in a long time. He'd fallen in love with Mitch and he was determined to find a way back to the boy.