Found

Comment and vote!

Love lots -AV

Avi was in the kitchen making sure everything was prepared for their cookout tonight. Kevin was in the backyard making sure the grill was working properly. Scott, Mitch, and Amelia would be over soon. Everything would go perfect tonight. Adaline came running down the stairs, dark braids bouncing against her back as he came into the kitchen.

"Papa, papa!"

"What is it Addy? What's wrong?" Avi was concerned as her tone.

"I can't find my dress! And I wanted to wear it and look cute for Uncle Scotty and Uncle Mitchy and Amelia."

Avi clutched his chest, "oh baby is that all? You scared papa half to death. Give me just a minute and we'll go look for it okay?"

"Okay papa! Can I go help daddy outside?"

"Yes, dear. Just don't get dirty!"

The little girl giggled and ran out the back down to find her other father, Avi turning back to his preparations. As soon as he was done he made his way outside to join the rest of his family. He laughed at the sight of Kevin chasing the seven year old around the yard; it was one of their favorite games. The alpha snatched Adaline up, tickling her, and causing a fit of laughter. Once he sat her back on her feet, she took off again; Kevin, however, made his way over to his husband, panting.

"You're getting old dear. Already out of breath?"

"Hey, I'm not old, I'm barely 25. That little girl can run though."

Avi laughed, leaning into Kevin's embrace before calling their daughter over. "Go on upstairs and wash that dirt off your face. Papa will be there soon to help you find your dress." Adaline dashed back into the house. "And you sir," Avi turned back to Kevin, "need to also go and wash up. Scotty and Mitchy and Am will be here soon."

Kevin pecked his cheek before following their kid inside.

Upstairs, Avi walked into what looked like a war zone. Clothes were everywhere, spilling from Addy's room into the hallway. "Adaline Grace! What is all this!?"

The little girl's lip quivered, "I'm sorry papa. I just want to find my dress."

"Right now you're going to clean this mess up! We have like 15 minutes until company arrives. I need your room spotless or I will tell daddy."

"Please don't! He'll punish me!"

"Right now I think you need it missy. You know better than to pull everything out of your closet. Now get to work. I'll be back in 10 minutes to check on you and most of these clothes had better be put away." He started to walk off before turning and adding, "neatly. I better not find them stuffed under the bed." He heard her grumble before he walked into his and Kevin's room. He heard the shower turn off so he just sat on the bed and waited for his husband. The taller man soon emerged from the ensuite, clad in only a towel that hung low on his hips. Avi bite his lip and let his eyes rake down the toned body.

"See something you like baby boy?"

"Uh huh. I like very much."

Kevin leaned over the brunette, causing Avi to lay back on the bed. The taller man straddled him, kissing him passionately. Avi's hand reached to undo the towel but before he could get any further, a shriek echoed throughout the house.

"I guess she found her dress."

Kevin laughed, sitting back up and adjusting the towel, "apparently so. I still need to get dressed and deal with this issue." He indicated to his current hard on. "We will finish this later though once Addy is asleep for the night."

Avi bite his lip and watched him man return to the restroom before going to check on his little girl.

------------------------------------

Kevin was throwing away the tissues he had used when he noticed a box sitting in the trashcan. He picked it up. Shocked at what the contents was.

Why hadn't Avi told him? And why did he just leave it in the garbage for him to find?

He dressed quickly hoping to ask his husband about his discovery before their guests arrived. However, by the time he made his way downstairs, Avi was already opening the door, and an adorable four year old was clinging to his leg hollering "unca Keby unca Keby!"

"Hey Amelia! How are you sweetheart?"

"I is good. Can I go and pway with Addy?"

"Sure honey, she's up in her room." The tiny blonde was off without another word. Kevin smiled after her before turning and greeting his best friends. The four adults then made their way outside, Avi stepping back into the kitchen for drinks. Kevin followed determined to ask about the box in the bathroom.

"Hey hon. Do you want wine? I know Mitchy and Scotty will."

"Yea, I'll take some. You only have three glasses. Are you not drinking?" Kevin prompted, hoping to squeeze some kind of information out of his husband.

"No. I don't really feel like wine today." Avi turned to take the tray of glasses outside but Kevin caught his elbow.

"So it wouldn't have anything to do with that little package I found in our trash can, would it?"

Avi's eyes went wide, "you found it?" Kevin nodded before allowing the brunette to continue. "I wasn't hiding it. I was going to tell you soon. I just wanted to make the announcement special."

Kevin took the drinks and placed them on the counter, pulling the smaller man into his arms. "Baby, this is special. Just like how you told me about Addy, that was special too." He leaned in to kiss the omega. "I love you... and I love you too little one." He placed another kiss on Avi's belly.

"I love you alpha."

------------------------------------

Avi and Kevin were outside passing out drinks. Oddly Scott declined. It was unusual for the blonde omega to deny himself alcohol. It made his best friend give him a look which was returned with a smirk.

Kevin soon fired up the grill and he and Mitch chatted away while their omegas lounged and gossiped. Both their daughters had made their way to the swing set in the corner. Scott leaned over and whispered to his friend.

"I have a secret."

"I do too."

"Are you going to tell me?"

"Only if you tell me."

"On three? 1-2-3"

Simultaneously both whispered "I'm pregnant" prompting them to squeal with delight and making the other four people in the yard to turn toward them. The pair was clinging to each other when the alphas came over to check on them. Mitch was the first to speak when he realized that nothing was wrong and the omegas were crying happy tears.

"I take it Avi found out you're pregnant?"

Kevin looked at his small, brunette, best friend, "he's pregnant? So is Avi!"

"Holy shit! I mean holy crap!" Mitch corrected himself, hoping the little girls hadn't heard. "We're all going to be parents again!"

"Isn't it great alpha? Av and I get to be pregnant at the same time this time!"

"I'm so excited Scotty! We can plan our showers and everything together!"

The two alphas congratulated each other on the way back to the grill, leaving the omegas to gush over nursery themes and shower ideas.