(4) Listening To Our Favourite Song

Word Count: 3519
Warnings: none lol #swagger #yolo #gangsterswag
posted at 1:13am, and I swear this is like my prime time bc I'm 90% sure it's the time in my bio or whatever it's called as well. what a coincidink (I hope y'all read that how it's supposed to be read, whoops) but yeah so ignore spelling mistakes bc I also can't edit my own work because it's super difficult to understand it

December 14th, 2017

The both of you were sitting on his nicely made bed. Your backpacks were thrown on the ground the very second you stepped foot into his room. Your shoes were discarded by his bed, and the two of you were just sitting on his bed. More like lying down, with your backs against his headboard and your legs out. Not criss crossed.

The both of you had your textbooks in your laps, your notebooks to your side, and pencils in hand.

"So, when finding the vertex of 4x2-6x+1, you do what in the first step?"

You peeled your gaze off of your textbook, and found yourself staring into the brown eyes of your tutor. He somehow managed to make brown eyes much more appealing than they were wrote off to be. They're the most common colour of eyes, but somehow his brown eyes were so addicting. You could stare into them all day long and still find them so appealing.

"You put the first two terms in brackets, right?"

He nodded, "okay, so uh, write that down." And you did.

He took the pencil out of your hand, and as he did, your fingers grazed each other's and your palms began to sweat and your heart began to beat rapidly. You were losing your mind and it was all his fault.

"Sorry, I just need to sort of.... um, fix something you wrote."

He erased the equation you wrote, and rewrote it differently. You sighed, because you truly believed you had the hang of it.

And he managed to read your mind, "you'll get the hang of it. Don't worry."

The two of you went at it for hours, before you finally got it.

"There you go, ____. Now, you ready to move onto the next one?"

You nodded, and waited for him to flip his textbook a few pages ahead. When he did, you mimicked his motions and landed on the exact same page he landed on.

"What the hell is cos, sin, and tan?"

He laughed, "cos stands for cosine. Sin stands for sine, and tan stands for tangent. They're the random words you always wondered about on your calculator."

You took a look at your calculator, and you couldn't seem to find them. You remember seeing them all the time when you were younger, but right now you couldn't and you didn't know if that should've embarrassed you or if it should've made you want to laugh.

You felt his fingers graze yours once again, "they're, uh, right there." He coughed awkwardly.

"Thanks," you laughed.

He put his notebook in front of him and wrote down,

Page 360; Questions 3-10.

"Seriously, Peter? Seven questions? You're seriously trying to kill me, aren't you?"

He took your notebook and wrote them same thing on it as he laughed. His laugh was so intoxicating, and addicting. Everything about him, you found addicting. You were drunk merely off the thought of him, because he had been stuck in your mind ever since middle school. You never spoke to him though.