(15) To Carry Children Of Our Own (3/3)

Word Count: 2036
There's one imagine left in the Ed Sheeran Perfect series, but it's a series imagine (three chapters long). Then it'll be random things. And I apologize for being so inactive, it's just I got my first semester marks and they were so terrible that I was inspired to dedicated time to homework this semester and that's what I've been busy with.

IT DIDN'T TAKE you very long to reach the alleyway where it all started. You drove to it to calm down and think, because every time you and peter had an argument you'd go there to think it all through. You'd sit on a chair left by one of the store owners that had a wall that backed onto the alleyway. You sat down on it, and looked at the chair sat next to you. You imagined Peter sitting there with you laughing over the dumbest thing, and you began to cry.

Endless outcomes ran through your mind, but none of them seemed to help you calm down. All of them only made you cry even more, and doubt him. You heard sirens in the background and began to cry more. Although you left without any explanation, you hoped that maybe—just maybe—he'd come looking for you, but now you knew what'd he'd do. He'd pick fighting crime over fixing things.

You looked beyond the buildings, near the horizon, and observed the bridge. It had lights flashing upon it, since it was nighttime, and it looked so freaking beautiful tonight. It managed to somehow calm you down, and you began to stop crying. But a few odd ends in the bridge caught your attention.

Squinting your eyes as you looked at the bridge, you began to notice more and more each squint. A man just outside the alley whipped out his phone and began recording, and before you knew it you got up and went over to him.

You tapped his shoulder and asked him, "can I see that picture? My eyesight is terrible, sorry."

"Yeah, sure." He responded nicely.

"Thank you so much." You took his phone from his hands and observed the picture.

In webbing on the bridge, you spotted letters. You zoomed further in and immediately felt your heart stop beating and an intense swarm of butterflies emerge in the pit of your stomach.

In all the years you loved Peter Benjamin Parker, he had always managed to make you feel iridescent. You remember him telling you, "Every Once In A While, You Find Someone Who's Iridescent, And When You Do, Nothing Will Ever Compare."

It completely swept you off your feet, and you remember him reminded you afterwards that he was never good at English Class, and that what he had said was just one of his favorite quotes from Wendelin Van Draanen. You laughed it off, but it had always stuck with you since because it managed to capture your heart that day. You hadn't even made things official and you already knew then that he was it for you.

And he never failed to make you smile, laugh, and fully appreciate everything in life. With him, you learned how to celebrate things in life that you had never thought about celebrating before. You looked at things in a more positive way with him, and with him, it was the same.

You completely switched him around. He went from grieving the loss of his uncle alone, purposely isolated everyday in his bedroom, to having a friend to spend time with at the park or movies. You gave him light to his darkness, and he did the same for you. You both learned valuable lessons about the world and about yourselves from one another.

When you began dating in tenth grade, you remember everyone telling you how it wasn't real and that it wouldn't've lasted longer than a few months, but after years going strong, you proved them all wrong.