Chapter 1: Morning sex

I didn’t know what should I say. We were sitting 2 metres away from each other. I looked down to the floor. He didn’t say anything. I raised my head a little bit and I saw him staring at wall.  His eyes didn’t move. They just stared. He breathed heavily and he had his hands on his knees.

“Jared, I’m sorry.”

 I woke up at 6am as always. I pushed the blanket away and got out of the bed. I noticed that my feet felt like air, not heavy as normally. I guess the last night did a great job for me. Or should I say he did a great job on me. I was about to make some coffee for myself, but then someone grabbed my hips.

“Good morning beautiful”, I heard someone saying behind me.

“Don’t even try”, I answered. I knew he liked when I played hard to get.

Then he turned me around, looked into my eyes and pushed me more close to him.

“I know you can’t resist me” he whispered to my ear and did the most adorable half smile.

“ Why don’t you let me finish making my coffee? You know I need my morning drink”, I said and let go of him.

I sit down on a chair and drank my coffee. I looked out of the window and saw the Hollywood hills. After 4 years I still hadn’t get tired of them. Those hills reminded me of the place where I belonged to. And that place was in the City of Angels with him. I looked behind me and I saw him trying to look as sad as he could. I stood up and walked to him:

“You know, I kinda like morning sex”

Then he grabbed my hips and kissed me. And the way he kisses isn’t any kind of way to kiss. He does it perfectly. First he softly touches the lower lip and bite it a little bit. I seriously don’t even know what he does that cause it feels like I’m having “butterflies in stomach” in my mouth.

“You know, I think you should remove that morning gown”, he said.

Then I dropped it to the floor. I looked at him and he looked at me back. I was lying earlier. I don’t kinda like morning sex. I love it. Well the part of the reason could be, that I have it with the sexiest man in the world. With Jared Leto.