Chapter 7: Chinese

Chapter 7

It was 9pm still Wednesday and my work has ended. I walked down the street and decided to pick some Chinese food. I went inside to the restaurant and ordered. After that I sat down to one table where someone was reading a news paper opposite of me. I was already pretty tired and all that I wanted at that point was my food. Then the man opposite of me put the paper down and guess who he was, Tom Hiddleston.

“Are you kidding me?” I asked.

“I was here first”, he said.

“No, I mean there are a plenty of good food in our hotel and you come to this Chinese restaurant? You should be ashamed”, I said.

“Sorry, I have never liked hotel food”, he answered.

I laughed a little bit and he looked at me.

“I’m sorry. I guess I have been annoying couple days. I’m just very stressed and everything. Forgive me”, I said.

“Already forgiven”, he answered and smiled.

We shook hands and smiled at each other.

“What did you order?” I asked.

“Just some noodles and soup. I think I’ll get flu soon. Noodles and soup are the best cure for that”, he answered.

“I couldn’t agree more”, I said.

“Orders Hiddleston and Twist are ready”, man shouted.

We both stood up and got our food.

“If you don’t mind I could walk you home. I’m not a creeper, believe me. Only thing I want to do is to be friendly”, Tom said.

“I believe you. But you’re not allowed to hold my hand. I’m taken if you don’t remember”, I answered.

“ Don’t worry I do, future Mrs. Leto”, Tom said and laughed a bit.

“Shut up”, I laughed.