Chapter 10: Already forgiven

Chapter 10

I felt so bad about what had just happened. Was it cheating? Or was it just a friendly kiss? Damn you Tom Hiddleston. Damn you. It was only 7pm, but I felt so unnormal and confused of what happened so I went to the bed and wished for forgetting.

The morning came and I still remembered. I checked my phone and saw a message from Tom:

“Hey dearest Isabella. I hope you didn’t understand it wrong. You belong with Jared. We’re only good friends. I didn’t think. I only had wanted to do it since the first day we met and I thought I needed to before I leave. Such an bad idea. Forgive me”.

I read the message over and over again just to be sure of every single word. I was crying and I whispered:

“Already forgiven”.

I was at my car on my way driving to airport. All I wanted was to see my Jared. I wanted him to explain me what he had been doing with his brother. I also missed our morning sex.

Soon I was at the airport. I sat on a car for a while. I didn’t know why but somehow I was nervous seeing him. How it was even possible? He had been my boyfriend for 4  years and we knew everything about each other. I just shook my head and thought I was an idiot. I got out of the car and saw a plane landing. I was sure it was his. I started to run. Don’t people do that in romantic comedies? Running to each others’ arms and kiss? Oh god I had watched too many romantic comedies with Tom this week. I was inside the airport and as you all know LA’s airport is huge and I had no idea where to go. But then I saw him. Jared walking across the hallway and smiling at me. I decided to try the cliché romantic comedy thing. I ran to him and he immediately kissed me. I had missed his way to kiss so much. As I told earlier “butterflies in stomach” in mouth was a very interesting thing to feel.

“Is something wrong?” Jared asked and I was surprised.

Why would anything be wrong? But then I realized that few tears were streaming down my face.

“Oh it’s totally fine. I just missed you a lot. I love you”, I said and I meant every word.

He looked at me like I was the most precious thing in the world and said:

“I love you too. Forever and always”.

He took my hand and held it against mine. We walked to the car and I saw him looking at me almost the whole time. He even accidentally poked one old lady while he was looking at me.

“Watch out, boy!” she said very angry, but Jared just answered:

“I’m not going to apologize for looking at the woman I love”.

And I smiled. At the car we left his baggage to the back and he said that he could drive.

“No, no. I want to”, I said because I was going to take him to movies and Chinese place.

“Okay, love”, he accepted.

After a while he surprised and asked where we were going.

“Okay I guess I can tell you know. I was kinda planning going to movies and then to the Chinese place where ate together for the first time, remember?” I admitted.

He looked at me and said: “You always surprise me, Isabella. And yes I do remember. How could I forget?”

“So it’s okay to you?” I wanted to be sure he wanted to go with me.

“Of course. I see you have seen a lot to trouble to make this happen and that’s one of the reasons why I love you. I know you care about me. You always have and you always will. Promise to stay with me”, he said.

“Of course I will stay with you. You’re the love of my life, the darkness, the light”, I answered and quoted Up In The Air.

Jared smiled at me and I saw that he meant everything he said. His eyes were almost glittering while looking at me. I could have look at them forever.

“We’re here. Let’s go have some time together”, I said when we finally arrived to the cinema.