Chapter 11: J & I

Chapter 11

We were walking together outside holding hands. The movie we had just seen was very good and even Jared had liked it. The streetlights were on, but it was very dark otherwise.

“Look!” Jared said and pointed to the sky.

The sky was filled in stars.

“I think those stars form letters J and I. Just like us. Jared and Isabella”, he said and looked at me.

“Maybe the universe wants us to be together”, I said.

Jared stopped walking and held my hand tighter. He looked at me with his blue, beautiful eyes. Then he took my head to his hands and kissed me. The kiss was long and lovely. It was full of passion and love. His lips were so soft I could have touched them with mine forever. Then he continued walking, but didn’t say anything. He didn’t have to. That kiss showed his love for me.

We were at home by 11pm.

“I’m a little bit tired. I’ll get some sleep now”, Jared told and went straight to bed.

I followed him and we both fell asleep hands around each other.

At the morning I found myself alone in the bed. I walked to the kitchen and I found Jared there.

“Oh you are awake early”, I said and went to make some coffee to myself.

“I found an opened wine bottle on the table”, Jared said.

Shit. I had forgot to put it back to the fridge when Tom didn’t want to drink it.

“Oh right I forgot it there. I’m sorry. I’ll  buy you a new one”, I said.

“No it’s not that. You just don’t usually drink wine alone”, he answered and now I noticed his confused voice.

“You’re right. I don’t. I was about to drink it with my friend, but then he wasn’t interested”, I told the truth.

“He? I don’t remember that you would have a lot of man friends”, Jared said and this time it was jealousy.

“I actually got new one this week. His name is Tom and he’s such a nice guy” I answered. “But what have you been up to the whole last week?” I continued.

“I was doing some stuff with Shannon”, he answered simply.

“Umm yeah but what stuff? C’mon I’m your girlfriend. You have always told me every stupid thing that Shannon has done. Why not now?” I said.

“It is… different”, he managed to say and walked to the fridge and grabbed milk.

I didn’t bother to ask again so I just left it. If he really couldn’t trust me I didn’t see a reason why to try.

“I was actually about to make you breakfast for bed. Pancakes actually. I know you like them”, Jared said after a while.

Right after he said it I couldn’t be mad at him anymore.

 “No. I don’t like them. I love them. And you should know that”, I said cause I remembered how he liked me to be hard to get.

“Oh as you lady I would stop now, cause you know when I get mad I need to get my morning sex”, he answered.

I walked behind him and whispered to his hear:

“Are you enough mad already?”

And then we continued the morning in the bedroom.