Chapter 14: Say something

Chapter 14

I drove to the police station as fast as I could. My phone was instantly ringing, but I didn’t answer. When I got to the station I ran in and asked the first person who I met:

“Did the polices brought Tom Hiddleston here? I need to see him. It was my hotel where he threw things out of the window”.

“Yes they did. Go straight the aisle and then turn to left. You should find him”, the woman told me.

I did like she said and I found polices taking Tom to interrogation.

“No lady you can’t come here”, they said.

“But I need to. He’s my friend”, I said back.

“A friend who breaks things in the hotel you’re working?” he answered and looked at me and left.

“Bastards”, I whispered.

It was evening and I was at home. All I could thought about was Tom. What will they do to him? I heard my phone ringing and I looked who was calling. It was Tom. I answered:

“Oh my Tom, are you okay? What did they say to you?”

“I’m only allowed to call this one call. But don’t worry. They’re not going to kill me or anything”, he said and laughed a bit.

“Tom”

“Isabella”

We both said at the same time.

“You first”

“You first”

And again.

“I guess you will hate me after I tell you this and please try to understand. I’m such an idiot and I don’t deserve forgiveness”, I said and paused cause I felt like I couldn’t breath. “I did it.”

“You did what?” he asked.

“I threw all the things out of your window. I broke into your room and fucking did it”, I was already crying.

He didn’t say anything. I heard his breathing but he didn’t talk.

“Say something”, I whispered cause I couldn’t make a louder voice.

“And what should I say? That I trusted you? That I thought you were the person who would never let me down? I know we only have known few weeks but I really thought that what we had was real friendship. You broke it all. I don’t even care why you did it. But I still do wonder what was the point. What did you thought you will get with this? Don’t you understand that this will be all over the magazines? My reputation is gone. But actually that’s not what I’m mad about. I’m mad that I ever came to your hotel and met you. You’re a woman who has always got what she wants. You even cheated on your dear Jared with me!” he said with a lot of angry passion but he didn’t shout.

I heard every word he said but I got very angry about his accusation that I cheated on Jared. But I knew I had to keep my temperature or he would hate me forever.

“Tom please listen. I did it, cause I knew what was going on between us needed to stop. My plan was to get you to be mad at me so we would never see again and I wouldn’t have to feel so quilty everytime I look at your face. My plan was the worst. I didn’t think that you were a celebrity and all of this would not harm only you, but also everyone around you. And that means it would harm me also. I know you’ll never forgive me and I’m already regretting this. But please. Let me help you to get out of there”, I said.

He answered so quickly that I thought he possibly didn’t even listen what I had just said:

“I don’t need your help”.

I heard that he didn’t say that meanly. He said that in a very disappointed way which broke my heart even more. The call had ended and I felt like I had just made the biggest mistake of my life.