Things that might Happen if you Fight Physics

Ray, Asriel, Frisk, Asgore and Toriel were still sitting by the river when they were disturbed by Sans. He had suddenly appeared behind them and said, "hate to bother this storytelling, but we're all finished up at camp."

Ray looked up and saw that Sans was accompanied by the other three monsters and realized that San's explanation of the situation must've been a lot more to the point and that he and his group must've come to their conclusions and accepted the situation much faster than the his own group. It made sense, it was the Dreemurrs that would be most directly impacted by this.

Papyrus was standing with his signature look of "everything will be alrightness". Undyne was looking at Ray with a much more respectful look and seemed to be much more used to his presence. Alphys was full of questions, it seemed, but she seemed like she would wait until she had a more proper time to ask.

Asgore and Toriel also became more aware of the time and with some embarrassment, it seemed, stood up and apologized both to the waiting monsters and to Ray.

Asgore spoke up. "Yes, of-of course. Our apologies, Ray. We will have to hear more of this...later..." Asgore had a look of bewilderment on his face that Toriel also shared. The story of this Other Life had shaken them, not to mention thoughts of them having another biological child. They walked back to camp silent and thoughtful.

Frisk, however seemed to look at Ray and Asriel with much the same look as before and she attempted speaking to them.

"What happened?"

Ray looked up like he was shaken out of a dream. "Huh? When? After we met Sans and Papyrus?"

"Well, what happened to them? To everybody? Why are you here and not there?"

Asriel uncomfortably shifted his feet and the Two Wanderers both looked away, saying nothing.

Sans walked up beside Frisk and patted her arm. "kid, they're still really tired and i'm sure you'll hear everything sooner or later." He winked. "let's just 'peel' back to camp and get some grub"

Frisk seemed to struggle with this but Asriel spoke up for one of the first times and said, "Frisk?"

She looked at him questioningly.

He nervously said "is everything alright?"

Frisk stood silently and without a word, ran over to the prince and hugged him. She was crying.

Asriel didn't know how to respond to the hug and Ray seemed surprised as well and was about to say something until he seemed to think better of it and he simply dug his hands in his pockets and walked down the path towards camp, looking over his shoulder as Frisk embraced his brother.

Asriel, after the initial shock, gave in and embraced Frisk back. To her surprise, Frisk heard him say, "Frisk...it's ok...I'm not gonna leave this time."

Frisk looked up in surprise then whimpered quietly and held Asriel close whispering "Thank God Thank God Thank God...."

Toriel, hearing Frisk crying, was awoken from her inner thoughts and she turned around to see her two children embracing. Her soul was riven at this and she covered her mouth and held back a sob.

After the crying had subsided, Frisk walked over to Toriel, hand in hand with Asriel. Toriel embraced both of them and, taking them both by the hand, walked up the path with them and the group all walked up the path towards the camp.

All except Ray.

Ray had walked off the trail at some point and was sitting under a mossy rock, looking down into the river valley, tears running down his face and holding his broken sword in his hands, fingers wrapped around the hilt. His breaths came in rags and his face was a red, wet mess. His shoulders were heaving from his sobs.